Close
One second...

New in Threadless!!

Hi there!

I'm new to t-shirt designing, and am incredibly excited about posting to the forums. So far I have two different designs and.
Here are some links to the designs.

Like a Sir

Wild free Ride

Looking for some help with designs.

See ya!

Watch this
brainrust
brainrust profile pic Alumni

Not sure how to help, except to say that the art in these designs is certainly skilled enough, and the general layout of them is suitable for shirts as well. Overall I think you're heading in the right direction!

joinles

Thanks man!

Manupix

Hi there!

Good drawings. Maybe concepts are a bit too generic though.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

You're a good illustrator for sure, I'd recommend working on your concepts though...

joinles

how I could improve? what do you suggest?

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Hi :)

Looking good ! so yeah not much to say other then do more :)

I'm with the above a little. more in the realm of concept, like what would make the scooter really wild ? or free ? image wise - what could you add to it to bring that idea out. Also could draw the scooter from a more exiting angel that would show how fast it was or something along those lines :)

In Brightest Day

Both designs look good. I had an idea for the second one. You could do this whole build up of the scooter as though it was a Harley. Make it seem like it's this badass bike that will blow people away when in fact, it's just a scooter.

joinles
In Brightest Day said:

Both designs look good. I had an idea for the second one. You could do this whole build up of the scooter as though it was a Harley. Make it seem like it's this badass bike that will blow people away when in fact, it's just a scooter.

Thanks a lot...was of great help

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

Hard to say which one is best, for me.

The first shirt has cute artwork and nice type, but my mind goes straight to the thousands upon thousands of homeless dogs that are euthanized each and every year in America due to people not getting their pets spayed or neutered. Whether that be due to ignorance or greed, the blood is on all of our hands for as long as we decided to ignore what is, quite frankly, a genocide.

I really love the color on the second! I wish everyone rode a scooter. Instead, we all ride around in our obtuse, fuel-guzzling cars and SUV's, poisoning the air for generations to come. If we were to go out on the street and start strangling children with our bare hands, surely the law would step in. So why do we all sit idly by and let these drivers - in effect - smother entire populations? When is being passive as bad as being the aggressor?

So, yeah... I guess it's a tie.

taz-pie
FoodStampDavis said:

Hard to say which one is best, for me.

The first shirt has cute artwork and nice type, but my mind goes straight to the thousands upon thousands of homeless dogs that are euthanized each and every year in America due to people not getting their pets spayed or neutered. Whether that be due to ignorance or greed, the blood is on all of our hands for as long as we decided to ignore what is, quite frankly, a genocide.

agreed. one share = one save

ArtbyMeno

I like the T-shirt ideas and the over all layout. Maybe you could add a subtle British flag in the background behind the dog. For the Vespa I would add a simple cafe in the background to give it a more Italian boost. Best of luck to your designs.

Cheers!

beanarts

The second one isn't really my bag. Just overall not my thing, not my style and I'm not into scooters.

The first one however I really like. You've got some great line skill and the typography at the top works. Then you have that pain text in a box at the bottom. It's a bit boring and out of place considering the rest of the illustration.

I think the banner needs a curve like a smile face, and the type a bit scriptish. It just needs a little something.

No account?