Close
One second...

Hey ladies! Done & scoring.

Submitted all 6!

Watch this
gasponce
1 design submitted -

I'm not really a fan of all over prints so I don't think I would, but post some more and we'll see! I don't think it's bad just not really my style.

spookylili
spookylili profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I would :D

Manupix

Thanks! One more.

gasponce
1 design submitted -

those I prefer, mostly the blue hues one!

Manupix

Thank you!

Last one for tonight. Resub from the Bed Bath & Beyond challenge (WHOEVER WON THAT ONE?), normal printing. More will come.

gasponce
1 design submitted -

The birds are great but I'd lose the paw prints and make them a little bigger maybe?Or add a few more!? It looks a little empty. Besides that they look lovely!

R2P2design

i wouldn't wear any of these. but i think the bird one is sort of okay, in sense that i think others might wear it. i think there should be a separate option on your profile where you can collect the designs you would actually want to buy, because the voting criteria are not fixed. sometimes you give a high number because you think it fits the challenge or because it gives a twist to the theme of a challenge, because it's well crafted or other reasons. i think the voting system as it is now foremost shows the social relations

Manupix

Thanks again =) I'll change the paws, put them low on the shirt and make them optional. There were more birds on the BBB versions and they looked cluttered. Will try again.

In the meantime, 3 more, wavy-scaly collage thingies.

spookylili
1 design submitted -

I would wear the first one, the blue gears one and the middle one from the last three you posted. :)

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

Those three colorful patterns are 4's & 5's.

gasponce
1 design submitted -

The collage patterns are cool and as you've arranged them on the post they match my preference top to bottom!

Manupix

Thank you good people! I'll submit some of these then =)

sariahferin

I really like the the scale design. the color pallet its lovely

Christina.A.art
1 design submitted -

I like the gears, the birds, and the upsidedown gum droppy thing :) great colors!

Manupix

Thanks girls! Scoring =)

spookylili
1 design submitted -

voted! :)

Manupix

Thank you Lili!

One more. Someone stop me!

Manupix

Dooooooone fuuuuu

Manupix

Googling 'girly gif' resulted in this. I have no idea what it is. Also bump.

No account?
Join Us