Close
One second...

when typing

if you misspell or missed a letter or for whatever reason need to go back and edit a word you just typed, do you move the cursor thingy back to the error and correct it or do you erase the whole thing to get there? if it's the second one, how many words/letters does the mistake have to be before you decide erasing is not the way to go?

just wondering. I backspace a lot.

Watch this
mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

I barely do that when texting though. I just run with it and hope whoever reads it understands what I'm saying.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

right click

mike bautista

what about when you missed a word or need to add things?

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

What if you only type using crayons?

taz-pie

how do i ababcus

Manupix
1 design submitted -

My life was changed forever the day I discovered delete erases the letter after the cursor.

mike bautista
Torakamikaze said:

What if you only type using crayons?

that's what I used to sign my divorce papers.

pijaczaj

do you look at keys when you write?

5eth
5eth profile pic Alumni

Unless it's a ridiculously long word, I usually ctrl + backspace and retype the whole thing

5eth
5eth profile pic Alumni

My cutoff word for length has always been 'bautista'

heykimby

I thought about this but realised I have a very unpredictable system for backspacing. Maybe I need to work on this?

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

I'm a deletor, I see it as a punishment for my crappy typing, even though I know it would be quicker to use the mouse I delete back to the mistake and type everything again. This is Sparta!

JaymeArt

nope. I just leave the typos. it gives my writing character. More importantly, its my punishment to the grammar nazis.

Chipmnk

I turn my computer into a skateboard and ride it into the ocean.

Chipmnk
mike bautista said:

I barely do that when texting though. I just run with it and hope whoever reads it understands what I'm saying.

Feel like this is how a lot of our goofs happen.

Manupix
1 design submitted -
5eth said:

Unless it's a ridiculously long word, I usually ctrl + backspace and retype the whole thing

Aaaaand my life just changed forever again 0.o

No account?
Join Us