Close
One second...

LIVE (afterdeath) TOUR Need help!!!

hi,
I would aprecciate some help with this design...
Which version do you prefer?
Any advice to improve it?

Thanks!

Watch this
Wolfgang8885

Definitely the blue one. Its a really cool design, but something is missing. Just cant put my finger on it...

Wolfgang8885

Maybe the cross with the words jumbled in there is what doesnt seem to fit. I would just close out the top, and maybe just add the words above the art at an angle with a really cool heavy metal type font.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

I think lose the type altogether.

spike00
spike00 profile pic Alumni

So, let me understand; do you think that the type its the problem? Should I change the font or put it in another wyas? Thanks anyway

dreamscott25

Freaking awesome design first of all, what I would do is 2 options the first been without the cross at the top and slanted text underneath 2nd option leave as is but take the text out of the cross and have slanted text underneath. hope that helps. oh I would keep it as blue

R2P2design

b&w and maybe the type outside the picture you have now

spike00

Ok, I'll be back soon with another version (I'll try to fix that text...) Thanks for all your suggestions

spike00

I'm back wtih some other versions... I have worked on the type, which seemed to be the weak point ... I await your comments...

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni

I prefer the grey version without the cross at the top, it seems neater and sits nicely on the shirt. I like the type on the last version.

tager01

I like the Grey version without the cross, this is a cool design!!

Wolfgang8885
tager01 said:

I like the Grey version without the cross, this is a cool design!!

Manupix
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Cross or no cross, that tomb shape is too clean and lifeless - pun intended.

spike00

Thanks for your feedbacks, I will submit the ultimate design soon

Wolfgang8885
Manupix said:

You're right. I felt something was off with it, just couldnt describe it.

opifan64
opifan64 profile pic Alumni
Manupix said:

I think when the design was actually printed on cotton and conformed over a body it would probably look fine. Cool stuff.

R2P2design

i also think the last version is best. with the cross could also be okay, but i think there shouldn't be things inside the cross. the space is too small for that, even though the hand is funny

spike00

Hi, I think this will be the final version, what do you think? (I have tried different solutions to improve the shape of the tombstone, but more complex shapes make it difficult to identify the form...)

vectored_life

I like this latest version a LOT better. It's more rock poster/tee looking!

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

cool - this last one looks nice, but I liked the colors :)

Wolfgang8885
BlancaJP said:

cool - this last one looks nice, but I liked the colors :)

Yeah I liked the blues.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I like this one the best. Super nice work by the way.
spike00

I thought to add a design on the back of tee, to make it more similar to a rock concert T-shirt...

WednesdayCat
spike00 said:

Hi, I think this will be the final version, what do you think? (I have tried different solutions to improve the shape of the tombstone, but more complex shapes make it difficult to identify the form...)

Awesome, haha and I like the tours on the back. That's a nice touch.

No account?
Join Us