what's the name of your gang?

what do you do for your community?

Watch this
FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

MurderDeathSquad

Manupix

The Invisibles. We avoid any kind of interaction. Including among ourselves. For all I know I'm alone in this gang.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

The Manfattan Project

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

The Cut Oats. Our color is gruel and we fight with spoons. We educate our community about low cost nutritious breakfast.

Manupix

stealthily steals nutritious breakfast

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni
WarDrobeInSpareOom said:

Francis.

the period makes them A Gang Not to Be Reckoned With

pijaczaj

Night Watch! I actually have a gang by this name with friends before we knew GoT.

parallelish
parallelish profile pic Alumni

the gangrenous greens

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Brutal Mutant Death

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

4H: Heinous Heathen Heterogenous Hornswagglers.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

The Dead Rabbits

JessiLeigh
Manupix said:

The Invisibles. We avoid any kind of interaction. Including among ourselves. For all I know I'm alone in this gang.

**Peeking through cracked door of cabinet (to avoid accidental interaction) *

Ohana!

**Closes cabinet door quickly *

taz-pie

true story time:

when i was a kid in the mid-80s, i started a gang in my neighbourhood. i named it "the skating skulls" and we would, like, skateboard and stuff.

i designed the logo in luminous green (it was a skull, duh.) first logo i ever designed. now i am a graphic designer. and i still suck at skateboarding.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

That's cool. I skated for my entire childhood and also sucked. I can ollie maybe 3 inches (possible) today and probably twist my ankle in the process.

taz-pie

naah. if i just stand on those things i see my ass. so i was mostly the chick with the side ponytail standing awkwardly on the street watching the skaterbois

gasponce
1 design submitted -
taz-pie said:

true story time:

when i was a kid in the mid-80s, i started a gang in my neighbourhood. i named it "the skating skulls" and we would, like, skateboard and stuff.

i designed the logo in luminous green (it was a skull, duh.) first logo i ever designed. now i am a graphic designer. and i still suck at skateboarding.

ha ha same skating gang lol! but we were the "Cobras"! now I suck at both design & skating and overall achievments! the hood life chose me! lol! But seriously though going downhill (sitting) on a skateboard was totally awesome! Luckily not so many cars back then to run us over!

5eth
5eth profile pic Alumni

My brother and his group of friends in HS all sat at the same table during lunch, so they called themselves The Table. We're all still really close, and one of the guys is a cartoonist and wrote a mini comic about the group! I think he's working on vol. 2

[+duracell-]

At my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we are met at this chosen ground, to settle for good and awllll who holds sway over the Five Points: us Natives, born RIGHTWISE to this fine land..... or the foreign hordes defiling it!

Also, skateboards.

Chipmnk

Crazy Legs, Like Sisqo's Character's Nickname in Get Over It, But Also Probably Sisqo's Real Life Nickname

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

Used to be Daggers....then that jerk Corey joined The Ramp Locals and everything went to shit. But we all became friends in the end because downhill races prove that we can all be friends and learn to love one another.

[+duracell-]

^maaan, i totally used to have the slide gloves ( or what i thought were slide gloves at the time) and knee pads and thought i could do that downhill shit in my neighborhood.. you know, until a car came and i had to bail. * shades *

Manupix

Thinking of it, I was part of a loose kind of gang when I did urbex. We didn't have a name though, but each had nicknames. Mine was Palmito. I didn't choose it =)

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!
[+duracell-] said:

^maaan, i totally used to have the slide gloves ( or what i thought were slide gloves at the time) and knee pads and thought i could do that downhill shit in my neighborhood.. you know, until a car came and i had to bail. * shades *

i passed a car once....got speed wobbles....then crashed in front of same car. they didn't stop....i've always assumed they pointed and laughed.

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni

Badass Gang
We kill other gangs.

No account?
Join Us