Close
One second...

DELETE

DELETE

Watch this
wowrainbows
wowrainbows profile pic Alumni

So many 1's. I can't do it anymore.

I kind of wish Threadless was a LOT more strict with what they accept.

pijaczaj
1 design submitted -

I scored everything yesterday and when I reached a low zone it was really hard to keep on scoring 8(

sugarhai

okay I'll score some when I get back from the corner...

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
wowrainbows said:

Ha, judging by the number of posts about rejected designs lately I'd guess they're being even stricter than usual

silviuchiriac
Morkki said:
wowrainbows said:

Ha, judging by the number of posts about rejected designs lately I'd guess they're being even stricter than usual

Everyone thinks to have enough skills for the minimalism challenge... Unfortunately, me too.

aaronmcdermott

great idea, I'll take some time to score designs!

Wow, a lot of designs in the minimalism category that don't fit the style. I don't think people understand what it means.

R2P2design

i wasn't quite sure either. minimalism, brought back to its essence, using little to execute the idea. or minimalism as a theme. as in referring to existing minimalist styles

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

somany.

JOHN2
JOHN2 profile pic Alumni

I scored about 10 then my finger cramped in protest. I shall try again later when my energy returns.

wowrainbows
wowrainbows profile pic Alumni

Really disliking scoring old unprinted submissions for the 20k contest. There are a few exceptions (Everything Will be Okay, Big Spill), but out of the hundreds that will have flooded the contest, maybe 4-5 will have a shot.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I was considering resubmitting my second highest scoring sub but the resubbing is out of control at the moment. I might wait and see if it calms a bit before I decide if it is a no go.

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

My new work is so far away from what I used to do that I wouldn't even want to resub old high scoring stuff. Just not who I am anymore as an artist.

No account?
Join Us