Close
One second...

What you think? Any advice for a newbie? #The Incredibles

We just send it for submission, so let's hope it is accepted, but it would be awesome to hear feedback from you guys <3

***UPDATE: It has been accepted and it is now for voting, we are so happy since it is our first try together and we had so much fun working on it, please let us know what you think and what we can improve for future projects <3

Link to the T-Shirt

Watch this
Wolfgang8885

I think it's cool. But I think the font could have been different to look more like a forcefield and less like neon lights. she doesn't really remind me of her character either. The daughter has long hair that usually covers one eye. i think with companies like Disney or pixar they prefer their characters to look similar throughout all representations.

artechin
Wolfgang8885 said:

I think it's cool. But I think the font could have been different to look more like a forcefield and less like neon lights. she doesn't really remind me of her character either. The daughter has long hair that usually covers one eye. i think with companies like Disney or pixar they prefer their characters to look similar throughout all representations.

Thanks so much for the feedback, I am new in all this t-shirt design thing and I am all mesmerized by all the artist down here... o Also, this is something I was looking forward to do, anyway, thanks again for letting me know , I will try harder in the next submission ;)

dnice25
dnice25 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Good first design. I agree the text should look more like a force field but I like your take on the character. You have a really cute and fun style. Can't wait to see more designs.

artechin
dnice25 said:

Good first design. I agree the text should look more like a force field but I like your take on the character. You have a really cute and fun style. Can't wait to see more designs.

Thank you very much for the feedback, you have no idea how much it means to me :) I agree with the text issue also, it needed a more work and we had little time to work on it...I will be more organized in the future. <3

Builder_Roth

I'm liking it. I have a suggestion about the wavy lines under the text. If you change the text to look more like a force field I would try changing the lines to be single curve arcs like they are part of the spherical field she generates.

artechin
Builder_Roth said:

I'm liking it. I have a suggestion about the wavy lines under the text. If you change the text to look more like a force field I would try changing the lines to be single curve arcs like they are part of the spherical field she generates.

Thank you very much, I do agree with what you say, I will work harder on my next submission :)

No account?