Close
One second...

Yet Another Design Feedback Blog

Greetings,
My two designs, Fishy Wishy and Be Creative got really low scores (1.87 and 1.72). Some feedback would would fabulous.

Watch this
ADHDecals

I agree with the above, and would just like to add that, while the art on the fish looks great, the second one needs some fine tuning.

Wibby_Mott

Thank you, I forgot to find balance in my picture and I totally see that now. I usually try to have a good flow when ever I am painting but I can now see my mistake... Thank you so much for the feedback, I will work on all suggestions you guys gave me.

fajrimaulana
vanillablue said:

Not really clear on the concept behind the fish. Why would I want to have this on my shirt? But I think the colors are great.

I like the second one but it can use a little more work on the music rainbow above the "Be." The cat also is looking a little too sickly and I think the colors are too bright. It also is really heavy on the left side with a the rocket, rainbow and cat vs. the right side that doesn't have as much. It draws my eye straight to that cat and he doesn't look like he's having a good time. I do like your style though.

agree

taz-pie

my 5 cents is that i would 100% not wear either. i find them clumsy in an artless way. poor colour/ visual balance, poor concept. my suggestion would be to take a long hard look at your art compared to what has been printed over the years here: threadless.com/all

No account?
Join Us