Close
One second...

'Ideas are bulletproof'

So I tried to make a design from the quote 'Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.'
Now I have sent this design to get it printed, but it was declined (maybe also because I forgot to put it on those shirt thingies which is necessery) but I just wanted to ask you guys what your opinions are on this c:

Watch this
silviuchiriac
1 design submitted -

I am bulletproof.

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff

the type is a little hard to read and it feels like the whole composition could use just something more.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

Wouldn't this be a copyright issue, too?

vectored_life

Definitely hard to read the type. The cheek "blushings" don't seem to be the same style. Throws me off a bit.

and copyright issue problems I think.

taz-pie

also, i would do yourself a favour and look at threadless.com/all to see if you really think this is something they would ever actually print. (nope.)

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

I just cringe every time I see a Guy Fawkes mask

taz-pie
Morkki said:

me too. it is so "we r anonymous expect us lol le cringe army XD"

JZ_1211

I have opposite feelings about Guy Fawkes. He's awesome. Revolution! But I also agree with the copyright issue

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Every time someone buys a Guy Fawkes mask Time Warner gets a buck and someone in China gets a penny. Some fucking revolution.

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
FoodStampDavis said:

Wouldn't this be a copyright issue, too?

that too, Time Warner owns the rights to this particular version of the guy fawkes mask because comics.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni
Morkki said:

kuroechan

Ah okay, thanks everyone haha.

No account?
Join Us