3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

Maybe its due to whee they are uploaded?

How's this; does it show up for you?

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff

So how are you guys making these? I'd love to see your process, particularly for some smooooooth buttery animations.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
lxromero said:

So how are you guys making these? I'd love to see your process, particularly for some smooooooth buttery animations.

I use butter, actually. Accept no substitute!

Wolfgang8885
quick-brown-fox said:

A tetris game with no Z patterns!!!

Unbelievable!

Awesome design btw :)

RonanL
RonanL profile pic Alumni

Isn't really a design I'm submitting. I was messing around with a some new brushes on a simple sphere, and ended up making it into a metroid. Thought I'd see what it would look like Gif-ified!

thompson98
RonanL said:

Isn't really a design I'm submitting. I was messing around with a some new brushes on a simple sphere, and ended up making it into a metroid. Thought I'd see what it would look like Gif-ified!

This is really cool, but am I the only one seeing a penis in the sphere?

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni

Man, you should have that as your slide on the submission. I wonder if there's a file size limit? I used to love making little flash movies of my subs.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

I actually ran into issues posting it to tumblr due to its size. Had to downsize it and reduce the quality a bit.

I'm sure there's a file size limit here.

c-royal
c-royal profile pic Alumni

I should give it a try! Meanwhile...

Manupix

^WOW

Are you saying you haven't submitted this YET? WHATCHA WAITING FER?

c-royal
c-royal profile pic Alumni

This is a self promotional poster, I never really thought about it, I guess I could try it but I have to get rid of adobe references and make it more universal somehow.

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni

Very nice - do it! You could replace them with more generic tool icons. Y'know like paint bucket, pen tool, type tool, brush.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

I think Threadless should cancel the 20k challenge and put that money towards the research and development of animated gif tees.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni
EZFL said:

I think Threadless should cancel the 20k challenge and put that money towards the research and development of animated gif tees.

I concur! So many gifs I would wear. So many.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
No account?
Join Us