Close
One second...

I'm finally on Society6... who else is?

link me to your page so I can follow you if I'm not already.

Here's my page if you wanna follow me 8)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

me

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

I'm fallowing you all - thanks parallelish this was a good tread I've missed so many great peeps on s6

parallelish
parallelish profile pic Alumni

i just got three emails from S6 saying some of my designs are going to be included in their shop.

does this automatically happen when you get a certain amount of promotes or something else?

and thanks to everyone who has promoted my stuff 8)

opifan64
opifan64 profile pic Alumni
parallelish said:

i just got three emails from S6 saying some of my designs are going to be included in their shop.

does this automatically happen when you get a certain amount of promotes or something else?

and thanks to everyone who has promoted my stuff 8)

I haven't really figured this out. I think they said it was an internal algorithm but I suspect it's curated.

opifan64
wowrainbows said:

Haven't yet set up a shop. Worth the time/effort?

It depends on how much time and effort you want to put in. If you're willing to put a great deal in, then the returns are (potentially) amazing. But there are no guarantees. Also, it's not a graduated scale of success where a small effort yields small sales and a medium effort yields medium sales. It's an exponential scale where you're either earning almost nothing, even with considerable effort, or you're earning a lot with a determined and relentless effort over a couple of years.

opifan64

A very rough calculation that seems to be somewhat true is to take your number of followers and divide by ten. That equals your average monthly earnings. But again, not on an even sliding scale of returns as your followers increase, but rather, it kind of jumps up in plateaus like someone climbing large steps.

opifan64

graphing out my sales, it seems like the first year was a flatline of almost no sales (granted I was posting stuff very infrequently) and then by the second year my sales went up, so I think a great deal depends on capitalizing on the Christmas season and also posting consistently every week.

parallelish

made my first sale whoop whoop, lol

and it was a t shirt with Mind Your Business which has zero promotes, which is kinda weird i guess

martinascott
martinascott profile pic Alumni

Congrats on your first sale Parallelish! I haven't sold anything on S6 yet, I need to put up some more designs to bulk out the shop. Here's my page if you're interested :)

parallelish

$6.12 USD, DAMN! i usually only get $2.20 or $4.40 USD

you be killin' it son.

Nice Jake I remember seeing that post, mad props yo

dickmitchell

Just made $85 from the VL society6 store. Not bragging, just surprised that my stuff makes money when hardly anyone else is at all?

Also, this happened to me. Last year during Christmas (my first year on S6) is when my designs took off....well, one did lol.

opifan64 said:

graphing out my sales, it seems like the first year was a flatline of almost no sales (granted I was posting stuff very infrequently) and then by the second year my sales went up, so I think a great deal depends on capitalizing on the Christmas season and also posting consistently every week.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us