Close
One second...

Do you get it?

Hi guys!

I've been playing with this idea this morning just for fun, do you get it? Like it?

Watch this
Wolfgang8885

I get that it's a reference to Batman but instead he is bite man but if there's more to it I dont get it. :/

rodrigobhz
rodrigobhz profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

haha yes, it's Luis Suárez :)

I guess only football/soccer fans will get it, right? At least, those who watched the World Cup or BPL :P

Wolfgang8885

I watched it until Mexico lost...

rodrigobhz

haha that's ok. Thanks for your help!

yiannz

lol, got it right away! like it :)

Bohsky

I think it's a cool idea. Most people will get it. Are there any restrictions of usage of appearance (similar appearance) of the famous persons? This is the one issue I'm worried about. The design is great!

rodrigobhz
Bohsky said:

I think it's a cool idea. Most people will get it. Are there any restrictions of usage of appearance (similar appearance) of the famous persons? This is the one issue I'm worried about. The design is great!

Yeah, I think it's a problem. I'm not sure that it's Threadless material anyways :)

Thanks, guys!

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni
Wolfgang8885 said:

I get that it's a reference to Batman but instead he is bite man but if there's more to it I dont get it. :/

what he said, even after it has been said who and what sport. I think it's too specific to an event, if you did not watch you don't know.

but you could still go, who cares and sub it anyway or put it up some where, I hear there is a lot of football (soccer) fans out there :)

No account?
Join Us