STAR WARS Challenge , when will threadless have one

I know, I know this question has been asked before but really, when will threadless have a Star Wars Challenge???
other site have them already like this one
and I am sure others have done it before.
So when threadless, when?

Watch this
Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

If we had several Disney Contests I don't see why a Star Wars Contest is not possible.

karaed

Lucas is still a completely separate company from Disney, just like Marvel. They are under the same umbrella but have different headquarters, different staff, different contracts. It would AWESOME if it was as easy as adding another Disney movie.

RonanL
RonanL profile pic Alumni

Sometimes it keeps me up at night - the fact that I've somehow come to lose my Gamecube & all my games with it over the years. I wish I could go back and play Rogue Squadron II. I remember playing it Christmas morning in 2001. It was the first game of that generation I had ever played, and jumping from N64 to that just fried my little 5th grade brain.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
RonanL said:

Man, it's really fun to shoot stuff with the Xwing lasers on that site.

I agree.

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
EZFL said:
RonanL said:

I agree.

Don't get cocky, kid!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni
RonanL said:

YEAH

soloyo

by the way, anyone submitting to that contest ??

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni
soloyo said:

I will try, if I can get an idea or two together, 10k and a tour is a pretty good motivator, I'm not sure what they mean by headquarters, but in my dreams I'm the winner and get to go to Lucas ranch - thanks for the info :)

bygrinstow
bygrinstow profile pic Alumni

Wouldn't NEXT YEAR be the perfect time for one?

And how many subs would make a joke around Harrison Ford's broken foot?

soloyo
BlancaJP said:
soloyo said:

I will try, if I can get an idea or two together, 10k and a tour is a pretty good motivator, I'm not sure what they mean by headquarters, but in my dreams I'm the winner and get to go to Lucas ranch - thanks for the info :)

I know 10k is a great motivator

yiannz
soloyo said:

10k are very tempting and I enjoy anything, star-wars related...Also, Darth Vader, who happens to be the main judge of this contest, is a close relative of mine, so I definitely want to give it a try :P

No account?
Join Us