Close
One second...

surrealism challenge

Watch this
R2P2design

somehow the text doesn't appear. i typed it where it said 'start typing text here' or something similar. anyway, here's the description: hi i'm new around here. also new in designing t-shirts. in this design i used 2 colours for the head and gold-coloured stones. do you have tips on how to prepare the gold stones for print? and should i adjust the pattern? add more stones? smaller ones? so it's more like a universe? i call it meteor head for now. please let me know. ciao, roma

Wolfgang8885

This is cool. I would adjust the rocks so that they all look different each and everyone and also adjust them so they look like they're around the head and not in sort of these columns that they seem to be in to give it more of that look as if they hit his head and flew off into space around him. Also you may want to make the biggest one a little bit smaller and make the smaller ones different sizes so you don't have one big one and all thess little one's the same exact size and just kind of make them random and place them around in random spots

Wolfgang8885

Oh and color wise I don't mind the colors you chose. But if you want to change it up you could have the face black and white and the rocks be black and white and place them on the same colored shirt or on a white shirt and see how that looks.

gasponce
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I don't really know what it's supposed to be, but it looks really cool! I also like the colour combo! Waiting for the sub!

Wolfgang8885

Nice update! I think it's pretty good.

R2P2design

it's a head with holes in it and hovering golden stones around it ; ) do you think i should use a darker color on the halftone so that the shape is more clear? i kind of like the brightness it has now, but if it's unclear what it is, it's not really working... you see the chin of the head then the mouth and nose from underneath, like the head is tilted back. i used a 3d model for that. i feel magritte was so photoshop and cyberspace avant la lettre! (it's for the surrealism challenge) for the stones i used wrapping of cheese, photographed from different angles.

R2P2design

thanks for the feedback

Wolfgang8885

Yeah, I got it immediately when I saw it. Part of surrealism is making people use their imagination and think, so if a few don't get it at first, I wouldn't worry about it.

R2P2design

it's up for scoring now

No account?