Make something stupid!

Why not?


I made this.




Now you go!

Watch this
Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

^I want that VHS. For Christmas.

This is my favorite tumblr page. Soooo NSFW though (unless your job is in the vintage porn industry).

http://liartownusa.tumblr.com

merkinspurlock
merkinspurlock profile pic Alumni

The other day I found this fake magazine cover I made when I was 17. My best friend (on the cover) and I had just found out what smegma was. I have since improved at Photoshop but smegma remains just as funny.

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Didn't know what smegma was. Thought it sounded like a dragon from LOTR.

Yuck.

merkinspurlock
merkinspurlock profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:

I really want to see that exclusive on pg. 24 cause I really thought I knew everything

It's just a two page spread with the words DICK CHEESE real big.

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
merkinspurlock said:
BeanePod said:

I really want to see that exclusive on pg. 24 cause I really thought I knew everything

It's just a two page spread with the words DICK CHEESE real big.

bet those pages are stuck together in jeff's copy

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:
Pyne said:

I shouldn't have googled smegma.

Yuck.

I put my new knowledge to use.

taz-pie
Pyne said:

Didn't know what smegma was. Thought it sounded like a dragon from LOTR.

Yuck.

oh gosh. there is probably a rule34 about smegma the dragon. i won't google it.

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni
taz-pie said:
Pyne said:

Didn't know what smegma was. Thought it sounded like a dragon from LOTR.

Yuck.

oh gosh. there is probably a rule34 about smegma the dragon. i won't google it.

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Oh gawsh.

When I worked at a natural history museum, we had a huge snapping turtle on display. He was always humping one particular rock in a really aggressive/angry way. It looked jusssst like that.

Also, turtle peens are weird looking and visitors were always notifying us that one of the turtles had a giant leech on him and he was trying to rub it off on a rock.

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Snakes have two!

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:
FoodStampDavis said:

Ever seen a duck penis?

Life changing.

seen it

As a kid, I loved that movie and that scene made me feel strange new feelings. I've had a thing for Leah Thompson ever since.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

In high school, some the kids would call me "Howard the Duck" because they said I had big, fat duck lips. Also my middle name is Howard.

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
FoodStampDavis said:
BeanePod said:
FoodStampDavis said:

Ever seen a duck penis?

Life changing.

seen it

As a kid, I loved that movie and that scene made me feel strange new feelings. I've had a thing for Leah Thompson ever since.

oh...leah Thompson got boned soooo many times when I was a kid.

    *  cannot confirm or deny the presence of 
       mrs. Thompson at said boning
RonanL
RonanL profile pic Alumni

Here was something I was working on a little while ago, but I never finished it. Does Threadless sell subliminal dicks?

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
RonanL said:

Here was something I was working on a little while ago, but I never finished it. Does Threadless sell subliminal dicks?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.....somewhere in Chicago....a jeff got a boner.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
RonanL said:

Here was something I was working on a little while ago, but I never finished it. Does Threadless sell subliminal dicks?

Loooove it.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

For the last 7 or 8 years, I have occasionally been sneaking pictures of and references to comedian and Hollywood Squares staple Paul Lynde into on-air news graphics. Here is today's:

He's in there twice.

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
RonanL said:

Here was something I was working on a little while ago, but I never finished it. Does Threadless sell subliminal dicks?

You really should finish that and submit it... Hell, I'll buy it.

campkatie
campkatie profile pic Alumni

hahaha I could have used this magazine before last weekend! I just learned what smegma was while playing Cards Against Humanity.

merkinspurlock said:

The other day I found this fake magazine cover I made when I was 17. My best friend (on the cover) and I had just found out what smegma was. I have since improved at Photoshop but smegma remains just as funny.

Bohsky

It reminded me of this

quick-brown-fox said:

Aces, a certain bear enthusiast would appreciate this section

No account?
Join Us