Close
One second...

Voting Bug!

Everything that I recently have voted for has un-voted! I really don't want to have to revote on things I have already voted on and I really can't remember every single thing I have voted on! Also even if I do vote again it just unvotes when I reset! I hope that this is not effecting everyone, because a lot of people only have a few days left or even hours on their submissions!

Watch this
martinascott

When I vote from the main scoring page where you can scroll through them all it doesn't register at all. I have to click to open the design in a new tab and then it works that way. Perhaps it's something to do with my browser; I don't know if many others have the same problem. I posted a similar thread last month but didn't get any word back.

liloli

Same for me, over the last couple of weeks. I wonder how many artists are missing out on votes.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

What browser are you using?

Wolfgang8885

firechromexplorer

HAHA FIX THAT

Manupix

Clear cookies. Poof, fixed.

liloli

Clearing cookies didn't fix it. My votes still don't go into the count.

heyale
heyale profile pic Alumni

yup, the same happened to me several times (I'm using safari)

liloli

I am using Chrome.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

I can't vote only comment on my work computer, anythign I vote gets unvoted on my laptop I can't even log in, when I do log in the moment I try to go to the blog or voting section I get log off I used my girlfriend laptop last night and it worked fine, but I stay up to 1am voting because there were many submissions that didn't load properly. I got up at 4am this morning, not very happy with threadless at this moment and also WHERE IS MY COFFEE??

radiostaticstar

Yup, yup! I'm having the same problem too. :(

alby letoy
alby letoy profile pic Alumni
liloli said:

toolbar
toolbar profile pic Staff
alby letoy said:
liloli said:

The scoring counts are not real time. But if you score a design, refresh the scoring feed, and that score is still there, your scores are sticking. The counts are updated later.

alby letoy
alby letoy profile pic Alumni

Ok, thank you for your information :-)

toolbar said:
alby letoy said:
liloli said:

The scoring counts are not real time. But if you score a design, refresh the scoring feed, and that score is still there, your scores are sticking. The counts are updated later.

Christina.A.art
1 design submitted -

i'm seeing designs up for scoring that i'm not getting notifications for but the worst part is the people that i'm following says i'm not. Then when i click on their name it says i am

liloli

After refreshing my votes are gone and the counts haven't gone up by one. I can vote again but the same thing happens again. The votes don't "stick." It's just like Tobias.white.77 described it in the very first entry on this thread.

gasponce
1 design submitted -
Christina.A.art said:

i'm seeing designs up for scoring that i'm not getting notifications for but the worst part is the people that i'm following says i'm not. Then when i click on their name it says i am

Some notifications are back, but I see designs up for voting and they lead to an error page, and that's freaky!

Ex.

https://www.threadless.com/minimalism2/seasonal-diet/

toolbar
toolbar profile pic Staff

HI guys

I care about this scoring bug. We were able to (finally) reproduce it yesterday, and we pushed out a fix just now.

The short story is, two parts of threadless would become unsynced, so it would appear you were loggged in, but yet you could not score. It was a pretty rare event, but it did happen, and it sucked.

The fix will detect if you become unsynced, and it will force a logout. It's not the best, but it is preferable to you thinking you did something that you actually didn't.

No account?
Join Us