Close
One second...

Zip Hoody WIP

I'm resubmitting my shuttle design for Zip 5 - I quite like it plain, but I'm toying with backgrounds - any preference for version 1 or 2?

V1:

V2:

Watch this
sausage_moe

really, really cool idea. I wish that you could change the style, though. I could either imagine this more comic-booky, as in bolder lines, differing line-weight and colors...or... very technical, architecture/spaceprogrammy with measurements, guidelines, descriptions and such. just my 2 cents.

Mantichore
Mantichore profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I like it with the stripes. And maybe it needs more rocket burst action? Like some flames coming out of the bottom or something...

P0ckets
P0ckets profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Thanks guys - sausage I've been playing around with a more technical version, but getting nowhere with making it look right. I don't always have much patience for that kind of detail, which might not help!

Mantichore - ill take a look at flames, but I often find it hard to make them look... not cartoon and out of place.

sausage_moe
P0ckets said:

Thanks guys - sausage I've been playing around with a more technical version, but getting nowhere with making it look right. I don't always have much patience for that kind of detail, which might not help!

Mantichore - ill take a look at flames, but I often find it hard to make them look... not cartoon and out of place.

first off, I have to apologize for not carefully reading your blog. should have written: "V1!"

secondly, as I said; just my 2 cents. might not be a good idea anyways. my way of (supposedly) making designs look cool is to stuff them with detail. people always go "ohhhh" and "ahhh" and don't realize that it has no content ;D No seriously, you have a good concept, concentrate on that.

P0ckets
P0ckets profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Still helpful! I do like little details, I'm probably just more patient with more cartoony details than I am with more technical ones.

One vote for each version, no decision made!

No account?
Join Us