One second...

Recently submitted a design that was denied. Critique it please?

I submitted this design and had it denied because my idea "could use a little more work to be up to standard". I'm a little disappointed, but am determined get it submitted. Tell me your thoughts.

Watch this

Please guys, I would appreciate any and all help.

2 designs submitted - Score now!

Similar designs have been printed already, but also the execution is too simple, I think! :)

I think the lines for the smoke could be cleaner, and you could also try adding some detail to the rocket.

I think it'd look really cool on a navy or black background cause then the rocket would stand out and the purple would look more spacey, just in my opinion :)

I agree with the black background idea, that will give it more contrast and look better straight away :)

ExplorerTales profile pic Alumni

You can try put the entire design on the centre of the tee.also try to replace the sharp edges of the smoke/space part with some softness like adding some puff clouds which fades of to the tee bg. Hope tht helps

I agree that a dark background would look great, and more details on the rocket.. or to lend to a minimalist look, maybe making the stroke thinner and even omitting parts of the lines (and let the audience's eyes complete the lines... does that make sense?) ...

No account?
Join Us