Close
One second...

GoT Coasters!

Well, well, well, i finally did some pop culture stuff… Shame on me. But it's fun.
I'm picking some of my fav characters of GOT and turning them into beer brand coasters…
6 done so far and more to come… surely Jon Snow, the Hound, the naughty Ramsay, and likely Brienne, Brandon, Samwell, that Cersei bitch, Arya, Theon (could be nasty)… What d'ya think?

Watch this
BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Most excellent!

Very nice work indeed.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

so much awesome

Wheels03
Wheels03 profile pic Alumni

So where can I buy these? I work for a promotional company that prints graphics on just about anything, including high-density coasters, so let me know if you're interested.

v_calahan
1 design submitted -

Thanks guys, me blush! Haven't decided what to do you with them yet. Will probably upload them somewhere, Teepublic or S6, probably not here since it's unlikely Threadless would print the dozen of them :P @Wheels03. Those pulp board coasters are def. sweet! I don't have an online shop to sell them though, but I'll let you know when I'm done with the series. Could be cool to have a few bundles of these! Thanks for the info!

Wheels03
Wheels03 profile pic Alumni

No problem, definitely let me know if you want them printed! I get a discount since the artwork is already provided and they don't have to pay me to create it. I think you've got something special here that would be pretty popular, especially with the new GoT-inspired beer coming this fall.

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I love these so much. Going through and reading the little details was lots of fun. :-D Hodor? Premium. Hodor!

You should give submitting these to some of the pop daily sites a shot, especially The Yetee. They love simple stuff like this.

biernatt
biernatt profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Great idea and a flawless execution. Love it :)

v_calahan
1 design submitted -

Thx Tiff & Tomasz! The baselines and details were fun to think of! Yep Kenny, will do. That beer should have proper coasters! I wouldn't know how or where to sell them besides of shirts, prints and all other stuff available on on demand shops though.

v_calahan
1 design submitted -

v_calahan
1 design submitted -

Thanks Rick!

gasponce

these are great!!!

No account?
Join Us