Close
One second...

DRAWINGS for DONATIONS | Artwork by: Adam White

Artwork to raise money for medical bills. Neurologist diagnosed me with early stages of Multiple Sclerosis and Paresthesias.

www.crazeone.com/draw

Watch this
jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

:( so sad to hear this. you got some good friends supporting ya! it wasn't much but i sent a couple bucks your way last week. sending you good vibes!

gasponce

^^^^^same! If you have other social media too, I'd be happy to get the word out! :)

taz-pie

bump for adam

taz-pie

hey adam. sorry my donation wasn't much. the south african exchange rate is a bitch. hope you have a good day today!

adamwhite
adamwhite profile pic Alumni

THANK YOU!!!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Bump

taz-pie

FUCK YEAHHH!!!

thegoodpope
thegoodpope profile pic Alumni

Just opened my threadless newsletter and thought, Wow!

...I've been going through the same shit since February. I'm not looking for the same support you are, (living in Canada, most of my expenses are covered) but if you wanna exchange emails, we could compare notes and talk about it.

No pressure though and hang in there!

taz-pie

DUDE! i was wearing Mademoiselle Galaxy yesterday!

taz-pie

i love it! :D

filgouvea
filgouvea profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Will make sure to donate this week. Your work is awesome! Best wishes to you and yours, Adam!

Tea_Tyme

I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 2 years ago, so I can certainly empathize with your plight. I hope things get better for you, and I'll donate if I can! Sending good vibes your way~

chuck p comics
chuck p comics profile pic Alumni

made sure to spread the word and I bought 2 tees today, hope it helps, my prayers go out to you Adam

NARNIAZ
NARNIAZ profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Can have your paypal address pls? Be strong, hope things get better for you.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
NARNIAZ said:

Can have your paypal address pls? Be strong, hope things get better for you.

See this blog.

No account?
Join Us