Close
One second...

tyger tyger done

Watch this
SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni

My initial reaction is that I like it. It's new, cool, creepy, unique. I'd personally like to see some textures and shading to give it another level of dimension and creepiness.

chuck p comics
chuck p comics profile pic Alumni
SteveOramA said:

My initial reaction is that I like it. It's new, cool, creepy, unique. I'd personally like to see some textures and shading to give it another level of dimension and creepiness.

yup

BurritoGoblin
BurritoGoblin profile pic Alumni

I just want it greyscale except for green eyes on a black tri-blend. Or black lines on a red tri-blend.

sweet n sour
sweet n sour profile pic Alumni

cheers for the feedback dudes

here's an update, it's a bit sloppy but I might just sub it and get on with something else.

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

Ooooh, yes. :-D I like the top one.

parallelish
parallelish profile pic Alumni

diggin the improvements 8)

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff

I like the colors of the first but the added work of the second. Some texture would'nt hurt

vectored_life
lxromero said:

I like the colors of the first but the added work of the second. Some texture would'nt hurt

Agreed on everything.

merkinspurlock
merkinspurlock profile pic Alumni

Definitely digging the second one there with the added details. Agree that some texture would help.

JIMDAHOUSECAT
JIMDAHOUSECAT profile pic Alumni
merkinspurlock said:

Definitely digging the second one there with the added details. Agree that some texture would help.

ditto, looking pretty awesome so far.

BurritoGoblin
BurritoGoblin profile pic Alumni

Prefer colors of 1st one.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
BurritoGoblin said:

I just want it greyscale except for green eyes on a black tri-blend. Or black lines on a red tri-blend.

That would be pretty awesome. I also like the one on purple.

hellofromthemoon
hellofromthemoon profile pic Alumni

It's beautiful, I agree about the triblend and textures. I think it's just the animal's main background gradient that's throwing me off. What about a dotted halftone gradient instead of a smooth one?

biernatt
biernatt profile pic Alumni

It's a beauty :) although do consider what wise folks above said (texture)

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni
hellofromthemoon said:

It's beautiful, I agree about the triblend and textures. I think it's just the animal's main background gradient that's throwing me off. What about a dotted halftone gradient instead of a smooth one?

this and I'm way more in to the orange and red one. I would also go with darker and more contrast.

sweet n sour

thanks again everyone, mk3

biernatt

Yup! Release the monster! It'll shred and … oh poor other subs

caldow

Try it monotone, but sweet design man

sweet n sour

:) cheers

I think I'm done, went with a combo of the colour schemes, ready to sub?

biernatt

Beastly!!!

Evan_Luza
Evan_Luza profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

super clean!

biernatt

hahaha cool presentation :) the logo and the t shirt :D

sweet n sour

:)

first sub in over a year

JIMDAHOUSECAT
JIMDAHOUSECAT profile pic Alumni

this turned out great. :D

sweet n sour

cheers dude.

it's up already, holler!

sweet n sour

you guys can totally score this now if you like

sweet n sour

ok so I guess my work is still just as unpopular with threadless voters as it ever was, and here I was thinking this might do ok

sweet n sour

just as a heads up if this was to be made in to a toy I'd draw a body for it, I just used the head for the tee because it's kind of an iconic tee motif

sweet n sour

probably should have put that on the sub page... I'll be right back.

biernatt

Dude that's like two 1's per 5. That's straight up dwonscoring! Well this happens and probably will be happening - fuck 'em (for shitting on my 5 too). You're too good to be dragged down by this bullshit. Keep' em coming.

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

I was hoping that would've done better than our tattoo one. Sad times.

sweet n sour

don't get me wrong I'm used to shit scores I just thought this would do a bit better or a least do well enough to be seen by the Mighty Jaxx dudes, my next sub has boobs so I'm real sure it will do great

AquilaSky

I thought you should know, I really loved the design. I would have been the first person to buy it, if it was printed. Looking forward to your next sub though (tits and all!) Your work is awesome! :D

sweet n sour

cheers AquilaSky

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Your design deserved better. There is some major down voting going on in that contest. I am not saying my design was the best but I had more ones than any other score on mine, and that is very unusual. I was also hoping my design might at least be seen by the Mighty Jaxx peeps but my 2.23 probably won't cut it.

No account?
Join Us