Close
One second...

E3 2014 is here!

I hope Nintendo gives us a new Zelda for Wii U...that and Mario Kart 8 would make buy it

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

I've been playing Mario Kart 8, it is pretty fun. Nothing revolutionary to the series but the best looking Mario Kart so far.

renji05

I know, it looks so good, I wanna play it...the last Mario Kart i've played was the DS one

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

I'm pretty excited for E3. Hopefully this year is less of a snoozefest. So happy that I work from home so I can watch the press conference streams live.

renji05
TheInfamousBaka said:

I'm pretty excited for E3. Hopefully this year is less of a snoozefest. So happy that I work from home so I can watch the press conference streams live.

i know that e3 starts on 10 june, usually press conferences are one or two days before, do you know which day?

AnthonyMoore

I cannot wait to see a bunch of Smash Bros. footage! Pumped!

renji05

ok I found it: Microsoft Monday, June 9 at 9:30 a.m. PT, EA Monday, June 9 at 12 p.m. PT, Ubisoft Monday, June 9 at 3 p.m. PT, Sony Monday, June 9 at 6 p.m. PT, Nintendo Tuesday, June 10 at 9 a.m. PT

WednesdayCat

Woooo yayyy! ^_^ So excited!

Christina.A.art
1 design submitted -
AnthonyMoore said:

I cannot wait to see a bunch of Smash Bros. footage! Pumped!

^this

PeculiarTiffany
renji05 said:

ok I found it: Microsoft Monday, June 9 at 9:30 a.m. PT, EA Monday, June 9 at 12 p.m. PT, Ubisoft Monday, June 9 at 3 p.m. PT, Sony Monday, June 9 at 6 p.m. PT, Nintendo Tuesday, June 10 at 9 a.m. PT

Yesssss. :-D

WednesdayCat

I'm excited for the new pokemon re-makes. I wonder if Nintendo will show anything about that. I'm also excited about Super Smash brothers 3DS.

On that note, anyone have any games to recommend to play on the 3DS?

BTW that Gif is classic hehehe

JacquesMaes
JacquesMaes profile pic Alumni

Hopefully some news about The (at) Last Guardian

BurritoGoblin
BurritoGoblin profile pic Alumni
JacquesMaes said:

I've given up hope on this.

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni
BurritoGoblin said:
JacquesMaes said:

mike bautista

I haven't really been excited about a lot of big games, but I hope some fun things show up. Nintendo's always great. we're a year into next-gen. I want this to mean no one will care how pretty all the boring games will look, or how integrated an xbox is into things I'm not using while I'm playing video games.

renji05
BurritoGoblin said:
JacquesMaes said:

that would be great... but i don't think it's happening :(

renji05
WednesdayCat said:

I'm excited for the new pokemon re-makes. I wonder if Nintendo will show anything about that. I'm also excited about Super Smash brothers 3DS.

Fire Emblem Awakening, Re Revelations, Super Mario 3D land, zelda A link between worlds, Mario kart 7, Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies, Bravely Default, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon...and some eshop games like Pushmo, Mighty Switch Force, SteamWorld Dig

PeculiarTiffany

Shin Megami Tense IV is another great 3DS game if you're into more challenging JRPGs. Animal Crossing New Leaf is super fun and I personally love the Etrian Odyssey games.

WednesdayCat

I've been meaning to pick up Fire Emblem Awakening. I haven't heard of Shin Megami Tense IV, I will have to check that out. Animals Crossing also looks like a lot o fun. I also need to get some Eshop stuff, awesome suggestions. Thank you both.

PeculiarTiffany
WednesdayCat said:

I've been meaning to pick up Fire Emblem Awakening. I haven't heard of Shin Megami Tense IV, I will have to check that out. Animals Crossing also looks like a lot o fun. I also need to get some Eshop stuff, awesome suggestions. Thank you both.

Shin Megami Tensei IV is how you actually spell it, dang auto correct. :-D

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
renji05 said:
WednesdayCat said:

Fire Emblem Awakening, Re Revelations, Super Mario 3D land, zelda A link between worlds, Mario kart 7, Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies, Bravely Default, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon...and some eshop games like Pushmo, Mighty Switch Force, SteamWorld Dig

Chrono Trigger, which admittedly is a DS game but it still.

I'd be super super surprised if nintendo and gamefreak showed no Pokemon footage, especially since the game is supposed to come out later this year. They're definitely giving people more info on June 15. Apparently there is also a trademark for Pokemon Delta Emerald, so take that as you will.

PeculiarTiffany

Really excited for the new Pokemon games, since that is the only generation I haven't played yet. :-D Have they showed any footage at all or just teased them? Wondering if they'll keep the new look that X / Y showcased.

lxromero
TheInfamousBaka said:

Really excited for the new Pokemon games, since that is the only generation I haven't played yet. :-D Have they showed any footage at all or just teased them? Wondering if they'll keep the new look that X / Y showcased.

they did call them full remakes so it would be a bit baffling if they didn't keep up the X/Y aesthetic. Plus its a way to take advantage of the 3d features

renji05
lxromero said:
renji05 said:
WednesdayCat said:

I'd be super super surprised if nintendo and gamefreak showed no Pokemon footage, especially since the game is supposed to come out later this year. They're definitely giving people more info on June 15. Apparently there is also a trademark for Pokemon Delta Emerald, so take that as you will.

I never played Chrono Trigger, I would like to but can't find copies anywhere now other than Ebay and they cost a lot :(

renji05
TheInfamousBaka said:

pretty sure they will keep the X/Y look, I still have the original Ruby but I remember it being not that good compared to the other titles in the series ...hope the remakes will be better

lxromero
renji05 said:
lxromero said:
renji05 said:
WednesdayCat said:

I never played Chrono Trigger, I would like to but can't find copies anywhere now other than Ebay and they cost a lot :(

The DS version of Chrono Trigger, which I think is actually superior to the original SNES version, goes for about $35 on amazon and $20 something used on Ebay. That could vary though since you're elsewhere in the world. If you can get your hands on it though I thorougly recommend it. I think since I got the original back in 95 or whenever I've played the game at least once a year

renji05

I know, it's considered one of the greatest jrpgs ever, if i find it at a good price I'll surely buy it, don't know why I missed it when it came out for the DS

WednesdayCat

I remember hearing about how good it was, when it first came out (Chrono Trigger).

I'll have to pick that up, thank you again all for these great suggestions!

renji05

:D

PeculiarTiffany

:-D

So far it's a lot of shooty games.

lxromero

Call of duty looks dumb, like always Battlefield hardline looks like battlefield, which has always been good in my book Assassins creed, sure sunset overdrive, yes please Dragon Age, still need to finish the other two

I skipped most of the EA presentation because I wasn't interested. I'll tune back in for Ubisoft

renji05

so far Sunset Overdrive and The Witcher 3 were the games that I liked the most from the Microsoft press conference

renji05

but I don't have an Xbox One and I'm not planning to buy one

Wheels03
Wheels03 profile pic Alumni
lxromero said:

Call of duty looks dumb, like always Battlefield hardline looks like battlefield, which has always been good in my book Assassins creed, sure sunset overdrive, yes please Dragon Age, still need to finish the other two

I skipped most of the EA presentation because I wasn't interested. I'll tune back in for Ubisoft

Kinda excited for Call of Duty. Haven't played much since CoD 4: MW, not to mention this guy's in it...

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Hope I can stay awake for Ubisoft - Assassins Creed floats my boat. Was hoping Battlefront would be closer to release

PeculiarTiffany
lxromero said:

I'm pumped for Dragon Age too, I hope it's a happy mix of the first and second one.

lxromero

Capcom just announced a bunch of titles coming to virtual console (list here) and the only thing i get out of it is: How hard is it to port megaman X to the 3DS?! All I wanna play is the X games on the go, give me at least that Capcom. Man, I can't wait for Mighty Number 9

Christina.A.art
1 design submitted -

I hope the COD is better than Ghosts..BlackOps2 was so much better.

Wheels03
quick-brown-fox said:

Hope I can stay awake for Ubisoft - Assassins Creed floats my boat. Was hoping Battlefront would be closer to release

Did someone say Battlefront? That game could not get here quicker! I'm assuming we'll see it next year when it's closer to Episode VII.

WednesdayCat

Nintendo's digital event is tomorrow. It will be a video, rather then a live conference I believe.

Zelda Wii U? I think so.

I don't own a Wii U, I'm waiting for there next system.

When ever that will be.

I'm just excited to hear about new games, and look forward to Super Smash Bros. 3DS.

..and everything else.

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Woop!, that Sony Presser.

LBP3
Uncharted 4
No Man's Sky
ACU
Grim Fandango!!
ABZU?!?

I'm excited.

Morkki

I don't really care for any of those ACRONYMNUMBER titles but Ubisoft's The Division trailer was all the feels. Time will tell if the game can live up to Last Of Us in the story department or if it will be just another pretty teamy shooty thing.

mike bautista

happy about:
Tomb Raider
No Man's Sky
Grim Fandango
Below
Sunset Overdrive

not a lot to show but shouldn't worry about:
Bloodborne
Uncharted 4

interested in:
The Division

disappointed in:
TLOU trailer
MK

looks really fun in theory but will probably be a nightmare to play with real people:
Rainbow Six

also, as much as I love Uncharted, I thought that last thing was gonna be The Last Guardian, and I've never been so let down in my life by a Naughty Dog logo.

mike bautista
Morkki said:

I don't really care for any of those ACRONYMNUMBER titles but Ubisoft's The Division trailer was all the feels. Time will tell if the game can live up to Last Of Us in the story department or if it will be just another pretty teamy shooty thing.

is Division going to be a big story-driven game? it always looked more focused on team mechanics. I really liked that trailer though, and it gave me a better idea of what it was about. but it also made me wish there was a post-apocalyptic game where people just acted normal/nice. what is it about the apocalypse that makes people drop what they're doing and start raping and pillaging?

Morkki

Sunset Overdrive features a backstory of an evil energy drink corporation which is funny because we totally did it first. Gameplay looks fun though, kind of like Jet Set Radio with big ass guns.

renji05

the Sony confernce was really good, No man's sky looked even more amazing in the new trailer, still can't believe a game of that scale is being developed by such a small indie studio

Morkki

To me No Man's Sky looked more like an amazing tech demo than an amazing game. At least not a game I would enjoy.

renji05

Never played a game like that before and I think it will end being awesome and a new and different experience

Wheels03

Was anyone excited as me to hear Halo:CE will finally have online multiplayer after 13 years? Would gladly pay $60 for that game alone!

lxromero
Wheels03 said:

Was anyone excited as me to hear Halo:CE will finally have online multiplayer after 13 years? Would gladly pay $60 for that game alone!

I think thats a cool compilation and I'll probably get it based on the fact that I can jump into any map in any game seamlesly

JIMDAHOUSECAT
JIMDAHOUSECAT profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I was watching the xbox press launch last night and personally i though it was a bore fest however this game stood out..... http://www.cupheadgame.com/

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?