Close
One second...

Hi! Is anyone on spoonflower?

Has it been good/ bad for you? Is it worth it? Please share if you have experience! (spoonflower wise!)
:)

Watch this
gasponce

ha ha ! have one myself called fail! But since I'm ocd with patterns I think it could work for me kinda maybe! So looking for a heads up!? It would be great :)

NDTank
NDTank profile pic Alumni

I signed up a month or so ago but haven't got around to putting anything up yet.

I did order a sample fabric pack to see what their stuff was like and just realized I never received it. Need to look into that... like right now

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

I have an account, but keep forgetting to do anything with it. I sew, and I know lots of other sewers who love it, so it does get quite a bit of traffic. What I don't know is how hard it is to get noticed. I'm planning on doing something for a fabric idea I want for myself and seeing what happens. Can't hurt ;)

gasponce

NDTank lol! Pyne, I bet people that sew lovvve it, there are amazing designs there! I was just wandering as you said from a "designers" point of view how worth it it is! Yeah I guess it can't hurt as you said!

heykimby

Is Lidija on spoonflower? I have a feeling she may be...

No account?
Join Us