When do "Cleared" sales get sent out as payments?

Just curious..
I thought that the month was for the clearing, and that we'd get paid out to on the beginning of the following month, aka:
April Sales = Paid first of June

Now it's June, but I have only a "Cleared" amount, and zero in "Paid"

What are the deets on this, staff peoples?
:)

Watch this
Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Thanks for asking this. I was going to send an email to Threadless about this in a couple days.

postlopez
postlopez profile pic Alumni

Hooray! Super excited for my first payout.

I did notice that an artist tip I had disappeared when it moved the cleared section. Did that represent a return? The total pieces sold during that period didn't appear to change, but I may be mistaken.

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni

Some wacky stuff going on my dashboard as well. Everything that was cleared is now gone. Any updates on this Team Threadless?

postlopez

Well, at least it's just not me then, haha.

I'm sure vanillablue and team will get it sorted out soon. Thanks for keeping an eye out for us, btw!

mathiole
mathiole profile pic Alumni
lunchboxbrain said:

Some wacky stuff going on my dashboard as well. Everything that was cleared is now gone. Any updates on this Team Threadless?

same here

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni

Yep strange stuff going on! Around tow third of my earnings have vanished in thin air today… no were to be seen, either in paid, cleared or else. Checked on paypal, not there either…

lunchboxbrain said:

Mr Rocks
Mr Rocks profile pic Alumni

Yeah, my pending amount has gone from $165ish to $78.

biernatt
biernatt profile pic Alumni
lunchboxbrain said:

same here! not an amount to cry my eyes out over, but anyway ... ? :)

postlopez

Got the my royalties, yay! Thanks so much!

I'm still missing the $2 artist tip I got from that month's sales. I'm less concerned about the amount of $2, but just being able to receive the artist tip is nice. I should have taken a screenshot, but I didn't realize it had disappeared.

I am concerned about the $5 artist tip I got the next month. I'll screenshot that dashboard, and save it for when May royalties roll around.

heyale
heyale profile pic Alumni

hi, I have a question about my royalties, who should I email to ask about this?

No account?
Join Us