Close
One second...

AWESOME Artists' shop! (UPDATED 7/8/14)

WE NEED TO PULL TOGETHER TO HELP Adam White.

He has recently had some really scary medical news and needs as much support as he can get to help cover the cost of his bills etc. A lot of you have already donated money to his donations page. If you donate at this point, PLEASE make sure NOT to request a drawing!

3 other ways YOU CAN help!

Shop at the ART SHOP

We have set up an online store using all donations from artists and friends of Adam! there is something for EVERYONE, and all your favorite Threadless artists are contributing! All the sales money will go directly to Adam. (if you have items you'd like to donate to the shop shoot me an email: info@briancook.net)

Buy tees in the Threadless MADE shop! 30 alumni created shirt designs for this special shop! All proceeds go to Adam!

SEND A CARD Make sure he knows that we all care about him. It sounds like he could use our emotional support right about now too. I'm working to get an address where we can send cards. If you'd like to send him something email me and I will get you the address as needed: info@briancook.net

An account from his wife, Jill (6/22)

"5 hours now and it sounds as if he will be coming home. He is really sick, just trying to hold a pen to sign his name is difficult. and he's scared he will lose any ability to draw soon He told me the donation site drawings are his last hurrah, I said don't be ridiculous, stay positive.He keeps saying over an over sorry for being there, and in tears, expressed how sad he sad he felt about all the generous people who have given to him and their caring about his well being. He says he doesn't deserve it.'t breaks my heart.
-Jill"

GO TEAM!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni

Fudge, ..This is what sucks about human bodies.

opifan64
opifan64 profile pic Alumni

I made a donation. Hope he's okay. awesome artist.

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

Yay guys!

gasponce

I haven't made a donation but I've shared with everyone!!!

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

Shared and donated and go Adam, hang on in there. We're family here, right? Gotta stick together.

campkatie
campkatie profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Man that's shitty. Thanks for sharing - I just donated and will share!

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

just slapped down some dollars for a fellow Alumni, hope he gets the treatment he needs :-)

briancook

You guys rock!

briancook
gasponce said:

I haven't made a donation but I've shared with everyone!!!

That helps too!!! :)

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Donated and about to share.

38Sunsets
38Sunsets profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Donation sent. Tweet sent. I'll use some other channels too. I hope he will be OK.

@briancook - update us, please, how is he going

briancook
38 Sunsets said:

Donation sent. Tweet sent. I'll use some other channels too. I hope he will be OK.

@briancook - update us, please, how is he going

I don't really know much more than you. I've just always been a fan of Adam's stuff and saw a few of his postings about this - I can't imagine being in his situation right now - and spreading the word was one of the only ways I could think of to help. I'll update if I hear anything, you guys are awesome!

heykimby

I put some money in for this last night :)

Haasbroek
Haasbroek profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Donated.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Done.

briancook

YAY! Today is Adam's Birfday!!!!

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I hope everything works out for him.

briancook

Monday BUMP!

heykimby

Yeah monday bump (its totes tuesday here)

briancook

UPDATE! PLEASE read and help out if you can!

chelly

commenting for ease of finding later, following on fb, signed up on gmail. so glad everyone is coming together to help. when he started raising money by doing art i wasn't sure how he could complete the task since he was loosing feeling in his hands. this will help so much.

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni

LET'S DO THIS, THREADLESS!!!

celandinestern

oh man.

I've signed up to the thing and I'm up for whatever you guys come up with. Hang on in there Adam.

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

SIgned up - here to help in any way whatsoever.

ISABOA

adam is a wonderful guy and all of this is heartbreaking

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Signed up, shared, donated. gosh.

vanillablue
vanillablue profile pic Staff

I'm sending this link out to the Threadstaff as well.

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni

Shared, donated and will sign in for sure! and bump!

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

I'm in.

gasponce

Shared and donated. Hope things turn out ok. :/

briancook

Go team!

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni

Insies

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
5 designs submitted - Score now!

Count me in for whatever I can do

briancook

Hector came up with the idea of Threadless reprinting one of Adam's shirts, with all profits going to his medical bills. If we get together artwork from people to put up for sale in a shop that will be donated, we could then hopefully have Threadless help promote the reprint AND the shop at the same time! Eh? EH?

celandinestern
briancook said:

Hector came up with the idea of Threadless reprinting one of Adam's shirts, with all profits going to his medical bills. If we get together artwork from people to put up for sale in a shop that will be donated, we could then hopefully have Threadless help promote the reprint AND the shop at the same time! Eh? EH?

that sounds like a killer plan. DO EEEEET!!!!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Donation SENT!

ivanrodero

Hi, I'm in a really hectic weird hard moment of mi life, put if I can help in something count me in.

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni

Looks like a great plan!

briancook said:

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I'm up for whatever I can do to help. This sucks.

briancook

Got a few messages from Adam last night and this morning. It sounds like he is in serious pain, but he is blown away at all the Threadpeeps that have stepped up and want to help. Jeff is working on the Threadless end on what they can do (two really good options so far). He has access to the list I have been compiling now, so you may be hearing from him sometime soon. And you can still get involved if ya want!

More soon.

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni

Huge props to everyone who has gotten involved in this effort! Please keep Adam in your prayers, everyone.

briancook said:

Got a few messages from Adam last night and this morning. It sounds like he is in serious pain, but he is blown away at all the Threadpeeps that have stepped up and want to help. Jeff is working on the Threadless end on what they can do (two really good options so far). He has access to the list I have been compiling now, so you may be hearing from him sometime soon. And you can still get involved if ya want!

More soon.

merkinspurlock
merkinspurlock profile pic Alumni

all signed up. Thanks for rallying the troops

ISABOA

bump

ellygeh
ellygeh profile pic Alumni

Signed up as well! I'll help in any way I can! I'll be praying for him!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us