Close
One second...

WARNING! scariest thread ever.... Extra Scary October Edition

Spiders, clowns and public speaking --Oh my!
Whats your phobia?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

I have a bad fear of my either my house blowing up or my rabbit dying when I'm not there. legit fear. happens 24/7. makes traveling a hassle. sucks to be me!

and also sharks. do those count? they're cool to look at, but that fear pretty much kept me from swimming too far out in the 15 years I've lived in tropical islands.

WednesdayCat
macdoodle said:

i would faint

O_O

JaymeArt
WednesdayCat said:
macdoodle said:

i would faint

O_O

O. my. G o o o o o o o o o o o o o s h!

JaymeArt
TheInfamousBaka said:

Wasps. We have big red ones here in Tennessee and they suck. One of the jerks stung me in the eyelid while I was sleeping and that side of my face was swolen to oblivion for a week. So if I see one now, I freak. Spiders are okay. I don't mess with them, they don't mess with me.

Dang! sounds like an exceptionally bad reaction. Do you have to carry an EpiPen or anything?

check out this monster...

JaymeArt
mike bautista said:

I have a bad fear of my either my house blowing up or my rabbit dying when I'm not there. legit fear. happens 24/7. makes traveling a hassle. sucks to be me!

and also sharks. do those count? they're cool to look at, but that fear pretty much kept me from swimming too far out in the 15 years I've lived in tropical islands.

The house blowing up does sound scary. Do you watch Breaking Bad much? -- I dont have any pets right now because of travel. :[

sharks? They are scary to think about when your in the water. I used to 'work' on my grandfathers shrimp boat some summers. We'd see them all the time. I was scared of falling off the boat a-lot.

lol, look at this...

JaymeArt

'you are' :P

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

Those Japanese hornets are serious business. And no... no epi-pen. I just figured it was a normal reaction to getting stung in the face.

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
7 designs submitted - Score now!
Jayme Art said:
mike bautista said:

The house blowing up does sound scary. Do you watch Breaking Bad much? -- I dont have any pets right now because of travel. :[

sharks? They are scary to think about when your in the water. I used to 'work' on my grandfathers shrimp boat some summers. We'd see them all the time. I was scared of falling off the boat a-lot.

lol, look at this...

I really really wish they had let the shark finish the song

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
FoodStampDavis said:

Intimacy.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:
FoodStampDavis said:

Intimacy.

Fear overcome!

JaymeArt
TheInfamousBaka said:

Those Japanese hornets are serious business. And no... no epi-pen. I just figured it was a normal reaction to getting stung in the face.

Yes , On the face would make it worse. --ouch

And that film... what a massacre 8[

JaymeArt
FoodStampDavis said:
TheInfamousBaka said:
FoodStampDavis said:

Intimacy.

Fear overcome!

lol - I feel like Im interrupting something here....

JaymeArt
lxromero said:
Jayme Art said:
mike bautista said:

lol, look at this...

I really really wish they had let the shark finish the song

yeah, but he sort of kept singing :[

StrayCat_GFX

Aliens. As in xenomorphs.

And social interactions involving responsibility. :D Right now I have an offer to join a rock band as a light operator, but one of the biggest cons for me (besides the fact that there is no payment involved :D) is that I'll have to deal with the local technicians working at the club and that I'd be super nervous during concerts, even though I won't be on the stage. Once I had to manually change the subtitles during a theater staging, and translate interviews with the leading actress on live television, and I was soo scared, and so glad when it was over... :D So I'm not sure I'd want to put myself through this regularly. :D Though I bet light operators get all the chicks. smirk

JaymeArt

Aliens. Yes. Creepy! Most disturbing thing about them to me is this: "Aliens are eusocial, with a single fertile queen breeding a caste of warriors. The Aliens' biological life cycle involves traumatic implantation of parasitic larvae inside living hosts, which mature before erupting from the host's chest."

Parasites. YUK! http://www.livescience.com/34196-zombie-animals.html

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/PainNews/bed-bugstapeworms-bot-flies-terrible-parasite-infections/story?id=7857640

O and fungusssess...

Working as light operator for a band sounds like a great experience. You might even overcome some of the 'stage fright' :D

"I bet light operators get all the chicks. smirk" Sure, why not!? ;]

StrayCat_GFX

Well, I have some time to decide. :) I think the concept part, the scenography, lighting, etc. is interesting, and I'd like to be part of the creative process. But the practical part, with the button pushing, is not very appealing. :D

On topic...

JaymeArt

Ooh, I'd like to push the buttons! --I'd be all like, 'Whats this button do?!'

...and Gah!! I didnt need to see that! O.o

StrayCat_GFX

That never ends well.

Oh, and sorry about The Exorcist thingy. :D But there is a WARNING in the title, and it does say scariest thread ever, and you must have seen it, cos you started it, so you had it coming. :D

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

wet bread

dnice25
dnice25 profile pic Alumni
5 designs submitted - Score now!

Oh hell no!!!!!

macdoodle said:

i would faint

JaymeArt
StrayCat_GFX said:

That never ends well.

Oh, and sorry about The Exorcist thingy. :D But there is a WARNING in the title, and it does say scariest thread ever, and you must have seen it, cos you started it, so you had it coming. :D

lol, yeah :]
I might have to remind myself not to look at this thread at bedtime O.o

JaymeArt
The Paper Crane said:

:D

JaymeArt
Bramish said:

wet bread

look at it! ---muhahahahahahah! ;]

JaymeArt
The Paper Crane said:

what tha creep!? haha

JaymeArt

Cupcake anyone?

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
Jayme Art said:
The Paper Crane said:

what tha creep!? haha

When I was a kid children's TV was psychologically scarring.

JaymeArt

When I was a kid children's TV was psychologically scarring.

Yikes! Some things don't change...

dineshpnf
filgouvea said:

Dude, this huge insect wich I forgot the name is creepy. I don't like spiders much but it is no aracnofobia.

asdasd

dineshpnf
mike bautista said:

testing yes right

pijaczaj
Jayme Art said:

I bet those kind of people also like to play russian roulette in free moments.

JaymeArt
pijaczaj said:
Jayme Art said:

I bet those kind of people also like to play russian roulette in free moments.

Im certainly not one of those people. O.O These pics are what I felt like last week when attempting to have an MRI scan.

JaymeArt
Wolfgang8885 said:

THIS

o crap!!! --this is why I dont live alone.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us