Close
One second...

WARNING! scariest thread ever.... Extra Scary October Edition

Spiders, clowns and public speaking --Oh my!
Whats your phobia?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
filgouvea
filgouvea profile pic Alumni

Dude, this huge insect wich I forgot the name is creepy. I don't like spiders much but it is no aracnofobia.

JaymeArt

hi filgouvea, creepy indeed! I'm scared of most any thing will lots of legs. Phobia may be too strong a word...unless one was actually near me. Then I'd panic ;]

spookylili
spookylili profile pic Alumni
5 designs submitted - Score now!

I don't mind spiders... but if I see this thing I'll run away screaming

taz-pie

i am creeped out by people crawling on the ground. like maybe zombies or injured people, slowly dragging themselves on the ground towards me. FUCK THAT.

filgouvea
filgouvea profile pic Alumni

I have a friend that has intense fear of fruits, not kidding. We locked her in the bathroom and threw in an apple thrue the window and she went ape shit broke everything screaming. hahahaha that was so hilarious...

JaymeArt
spookylili said:

I don't mind spiders... but if I see this thing I'll run away screaming

awww. so cute!

just kidding. These dont seem so scary me, till I see them eating! O.O

JaymeArt
taz-pie said:

i am creeped out by people crawling on the ground. like maybe zombies or injured people, slowly dragging themselves on the ground towards me. FUCK THAT.

JaymeArt
filgouvea said:

I have a friend that has intense fear of fruits, not kidding. We locked her in the bathroom and threw in an apple thrue the window and she went ape shit broke everything screaming. hahahaha that was so hilarious...

Whaaat? lol. never thought of fruit as scary! :D

dsds

I got something worse than a poor little spider:

taz-pie
Jayme Art said:
taz-pie said:

noooooooooooooo

JaymeArt
renji05 said:

haha --What tha Crab!?

JaymeArt
QuietCity said:

Ooooh, the Uncanny Valley :] Reminds me of this, creepy DARPA dog...I remember how disturbing it was when i first saw it!

JaymeArt
slavinskas said:

I got something worse than a poor little spider:

lol! What about a Barbie with a head full of spiders?? :]

martinascott

I'm afraid of spiders and I really wish I wasn't. They're so common! If you're afraid of clowns or something, you practically never have to seen them, they don't hide in your bed, under the sofa or run around your house.

I don't have a phobia of clowns, but now that I think about one running around the house (uninvited) it would be terrifying.

JaymeArt

I know, spiders are everywhere. ...and aaaalways check under the bed O.O

heykimby
taz-pie said:

This gets more and more frightening each time I watch it...

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni
Jayme Art said:

shivers

gasponce
1 design submitted -

honeycomb!!!

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni
melmike said:
Jayme Art said:

shivers

yeah, that one. The others are meh.

JaymeArt
taz-pie said:

What tha creep?! Its blurry, --like just waking up, you open your eyes and BAM! see this thing crawling at you!

JaymeArt
melmike said:
Jayme Art said:

shivers

And dang! Arent you in the land of creepy-crawly things that want to bite you/hide in your shoe?! :D

JaymeArt
celandinestern said:
melmike said:
Jayme Art said:

shivers

yeah, that one. The others are meh.

I wasnt so afraid of the tarantula, [only because he was behind glass]....but actual skin contact. Ugh! --and with that multitude of spikey legs? O.O

JaymeArt
WednesdayCat said:

O_O Eeek!

I warned you ;D

JaymeArt
pijaczaj said:

...yikes, something about the woods at nite isnt it!? O.o

JaymeArt
gasponce said:

honeycomb!!!

honeycomb? or the beeees!

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I used to have no problem with bees, and there likes, until last year. I was mowing the lawn when I ran over a yellow jacket's nest (which are underground) and was swarmed by them. I ran down my driveway screaming at my kids to get inside the house while I stripped off my clothes. Once I was down to my undies I ran inside my house. I had been stung 32 times mostly on the lower legs but also on my torso, arms, and head. Since the sting sites did not stop swelling within a few days I had to get a steroid shot, to make them go away, and today I have to carry an Epi-pen just incase another sting causes a more intense reaction. Now when I see a yellow jacket I don't know whether to preemptively kill it it or skillfully avoid it.

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
Musarter said:

I used to have no problem with bees, and there likes, until last year. I was mowing the lawn when I ran over a yellow jacket's nest (which are underground) and was swarmed by them. I ran down my driveway screaming at my kids to get inside the house while I stripped off my clothes. Once I was down to my undies I ran inside my house. I had been stung 32 times mostly on the lower legs but also on my torso, arms, and head. Since the sting sites did not stop swelling within a few days I had to get a steroid shot, to make them go away, and today I have to carry an Epi-pen just incase another sting causes a more intense reaction. Now when I see a yellow jacket I don't know whether to preemptively kill it it or skillfully avoid it.

JaymeArt

....you never expect a Spider!!? :]

JaymeArt

Musarter, i hear you.
Yellow jackets are mean, with a nasty sting. And they really hate lawn mowers! (and people on them) :[

Joe Conde
Joe Conde profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I am terrified of snakes, even pictures of it. I think as I am getting older I'm better at handling that fear by being able to watch them on TV, just don't let them near me or touch it. When I was younger I wasn't even able to open books or magazines with photos of them. Also the sight of real blood. I love watching gore and splatter movies and can even watch medical videos with surgeries but to see it in person makes me dizzy. I have passed out twice. Once as a teen while watching flagellants during Holy Week and another time at the hospital when they drew out a blood sample from me. The extraction was fine I just have to look the other way.

But the craziest phobia I have witnessed was an old co-worker being horrified by ice cream cones! We thought she was joking because after we were about to finish our ice creams, we threw the remaining cones at her. She was in tears and kept on cursing and hitting us. Yes, we were assholes back when we were younger. When we asked her why did the cones freak her out, she said it was because as a young girl her mother prevented her from buying "sorbetes" or "dirty ice cream" from street vendors by telling her that they were perverts who stuck their dicks in those cones! Of course that was not true and we love our dirty ice cream as we fondly call it! However she never got over that fear, poor girl :-(

melmike
Musarter said:

Those things are fucking nasty. Unlike bees, they won't just leave you alone if you leave them alone.

melmike
Joe Conde said:

I am terrified of snakes, even pictures of it. I think as I am getting older I'm better at handling that fear by being able to watch them on TV, just don't let them near me or touch it. When I was younger I wasn't even able to open books or magazines with photos of them. Also the sight of real blood. I love watching gore and splatter movies and can even watch medical videos with surgeries but to see it in person makes me dizzy. I have passed out twice. Once as a teen while watching flagellants during Holy Week and another time at the hospital when they drew out a blood sample from me. The extraction was fine I just have to look the other way.

But the craziest phobia I have witnessed was an old co-worker being horrified by ice cream cones! We thought she was joking because after we were about to finish our ice creams, we threw the remaining cones at her. She was in tears and kept on cursing and hitting us. Yes, we were assholes back when we were younger. When we asked her why did the cones freak her out, she said it was because as a young girl her mother prevented her from buying "sorbetes" or "dirty ice cream" from street vendors by telling her that they were perverts who stuck their dicks in those cones! Of course that was not true and we love our dirty ice cream as we fondly call it! However she never got over that fear, poor girl :-(

Yep, these are phobias... irrational fears. We've all evolved a fight or flight response to creepy crawlies and snakes that surprise us, but being afraid of ice cream cones is in a whole 'nother ball park. What a bad mother.

MrChill
Jayme Art said:

hahaha weird man

JaymeArt

Joe Conde, snakes scare me too! Only the poisonous ones though. I kindof like them other than that.

Rattlesnakes are a hazard around here (and the lawnmower is a hazard for them)

warning! snake picture below! :]

JaymeArt
melmike said:
Musarter said:

Those things are fucking nasty. Unlike bees, they won't just leave you alone if you leave them alone.

unless they are 'killer bees' they are extremely aggressive. O.o

JaymeArt
MrChill said:
Jayme Art said:

hahaha weird man

I think I may have traumatized lxromero

JaymeArt

peoples driving habits scare me sometimes.

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

i would faint

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

Wasps. We have big red ones here in Tennessee and they suck. One of the jerks stung me in the eyelid while I was sleeping and that side of my face was swolen to oblivion for a week. So if I see one now, I freak. Spiders are okay. I don't mess with them, they don't mess with me.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us