Close
One second...

That Doesn't Belong in a House! gameshow blog

welcome to That Doesn't Belong in a House! the internet gameshow filmed in front of a live studio audience right here on threadless internet zone!


[fabulous gameshow logo]


round 1


LIGHTNING ROUND


each contestant says a thing they believe would least likely belong in a house. the player with the most points this round gets a string of fabulous prizes! who wants to go first???

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
PrettyUgly008

The sun. Not sunlight, I mean an actual star.

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni
PrettyUgly008 said:

The sun. Not sunlight, I mean an actual star.

PrettyUgly008 is on the board with 2 points

vectored_life

If it's your house then somebody you don't know.

If house in general............a man on a boat. Unless that man be captain morgan.

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni
BurritoGoblin said:

another house

this house has 5 houses!

-5 points

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

I was going to say a cat but on second thought I think I'll go with my first idea which was the Bagger 288

TonyAlanCooper

A combine harvester, cus there ain't no grain in ma house.

TonyAlanCooper
Morkki said:

I was going to say a cat but on second thought I think I'll go with my first idea which was the Bagger 288

Yours is bigger than mine...^ what he said.

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni
vectored_life said:

If it's your house then somebody you don't know.

If house in general............a man on a boat. Unless that man be captain morgan.

I'm in your house.

0 points

and -food

vectored_life

This game is hard.

Ummm....oh oh! Elephants! Because nobody wants to talk about the elephant in the room.

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni
lxromero said:

an explosion

1 pity point for that poor house.

the house is on the board for 1 point.

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni
Morkki said:

I was going to say a cat but on second thought I think I'll go with my first idea which was the Bagger 288

everything belongs in the house of the lord.

you get 0 points and I pray for your soul.

(a cat doesn't belong in the house of the lord. 20 lost points)

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

A Roundhouse?

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
mike bautista said:
Morkki said:

I was going to say a cat but on second thought I think I'll go with my first idea which was the Bagger 288

everything belongs in the house of the lord.

you get 0 points and I pray for your soul.

(a cat doesn't belong in the house of the lord. 20 lost points)

Dangit!

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni
vectored_life said:

This game is hard.

Ummm....oh oh! Elephants! Because nobody wants to talk about the elephant in the room.

you hurt the elephant's feelings!

-1 point for animal cruelty

TonyAlanCooper
vectored_life said:

This game is hard.

That's what she said...

...we were playing chess at the time and she was drunk so she couldn't tell the difference between a 'prawn' and a 'priest'.

TonyAlanCooper

A rain cloud? Unless of course you live in a cartoon?

Omair

Hmm. What is least likely to belong in a house?

I guess, peace and quiet. Because kids, they sure are a handful! Ya'll know what I'm talking about! ...Who am I kidding, I live by myself, sometimes I leave the TV on so I can pretend like someone is there with me. Deborah took half of my stuff in the settlement, I sleep on a dog bed from Ikea. I had brunch today, it was nachos.

TonyAlanCooper
iPear said:

Hmm. What is least likely to belong in a house?

I guess, peace and quiet. Because kids, they sure are a handful! Ya'll know what I'm talking about! ...Who am I kidding, I live by myself, sometimes I leave the TV on so I can pretend like someone is there with me. Deborah took half of my stuff in the settlement, I sleep on a dog bed from Ikea. I had brunch today, it was nachos.

I like nachos.

Omair
TonyAlanCooper said:
iPear said:

Hmm. What is least likely to belong in a house?

I guess, peace and quiet. Because kids, they sure are a handful! Ya'll know what I'm talking about! ...Who am I kidding, I live by myself, sometimes I leave the TV on so I can pretend like someone is there with me. Deborah took half of my stuff in the settlement, I sleep on a dog bed from Ikea. I had brunch today, it was nachos.

I like nachos.

So did the kids. ._.

thompson98

meg griffin, you would never let her in your house

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni
lxromero said:

Dr. House

he belongs in a madhouse!

0 points

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni
Morkki said:

Ty Pennington

who is that even

3 points!

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

Stupidity.

taz-pie

dadjokes

ahhh, who am i kidding!

Q: Why was the computer tired when it got home?

A: Because it had a hard drive.

Mantichore
Mantichore profile pic Alumni

I know what doesn't belong in a house: a bee. Because there's no b in 'a house'. get it? get it? getit? Hahahahahaha... i'll just go back to work

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni
BurritoGoblin said:

Pretty sure I won with backyard

UH OH

backyard was our secret word!

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

that was the sound of the buzzer and that means the round is over! let's see who made the leaderboards this round

1) Morkki w/ 3 pts 2) PrettyUgly008 w/ 2 pts 3) a house w/ 1 pts

Morkki came out on top this round, let's see what he won!

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

Eeeeeeeek!!!!

taz-pie

FUCK SPIDERS MAN

FAUCK, SPIDERSMAN

FUCK SPIDERS, MAN. THAT IS AN ORDER

heykimby

:( is right...

PrettyUgly008

Spiders are fine with me as long as they are not inside my house.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us