Close
One second...

Printed designs that I've voted

we used to see designs that has been printed & we have voted high & that was happy feeling to see something we thought would get printed actually got printed.

This option is no more there but still we can see how many t-shirts I helped get made.

I think if you can show us the designs that we voted high & got printed that would be cool.

what you guys think about this ?

Watch this
MudgeStudios
MudgeStudios profile pic Alumni
9 designs submitted - Score now!

I miss that feature too. Made it feel more like a community effort.

JaymeArt

I liked that feature.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

It exists but it's hidden for some reason. Go to your profile and add /votes to the end of the url on the address line

gasponce
1 design submitted -
Morkki said:

It exists but it's hidden for some reason. Go to your profile and add /votes to the end of the url on the address line

:0 didn't know! but still only a few show up!

JaymeArt

cool. we can still see what others voted also.

JaymeArt

Im guessing it only shows what we voted 5?

Chevinster
Morkki said:

WOW Thanks Morkki : )

@Jayme Art : Yes it'll only show if you voted as 5

Manupix
Jayme Art said:

Im guessing it only shows what we voted 5?

Nope :(

Anything you voted, even 1s.

yiannz
Morkki said:

I've started scoring since the "Parody" challenge and it recently appeared that I've helped 2 designs get printed. Wanted to check which were those two, so thanks for that great tip Morkki!

It would be nice though, if this feature wasn't hidden...

Manupix said:

Anything you voted, even 1s.

Well, in my profile it only shows the 5s...Which was very easy to check, cause it seems I've only helped just two so far...although i scored most of the printed designs with 4s and some 3s....

rubioric

Thank you, Morkki. I agree with Chevinster, wanna that feature back

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

I've got a full page of recent prints, so it's still working fine for me.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Can't remember how I scored the ones on my votes page but I'm pretty sure I didn't give them all a 5 since I'm stingy with those. Probably all of them are in the 3-5 range which is how the feature worked on the old site. After the switch to the current site the feature was buggy showing also designs you actually scored low.

No account?