BEERBOCON 2014 is Coming!

SCHEDULE BLAWG HERE!!!

MARK YO CALENDAR'S FOR THE WEEKEND OF JUNE 7TH!

That's right y'all. It's Beerbocon season! Priscilla is unable to plan this year's festivities, so I figured "Hey, I'm a person" and jumped on board to host the festivities. It also helps that I live in the wonderful city of Milwaukee, AKA Brew City, which will be the home to this year's fun!

Milwaukee is home to some great craft beers and breweries, so we're going to try our best to drink as many of them as we can. We'll enjoy some brewery tours, local eats, drinks, the art museum, drinks, take in the city, and did I mention, drinks?

Activities are still to be planned, but here's a few samples of potential visiting spots:

LAKEFRONT BREWERY
Named the #4 Top Brewery Tour in America, Lakefront Brewery's tour includes a souvenir pint glass, four pours of beer and a coupon for a complimentary beer before 6PM at one of many local Milwaukee bars.

MILWAUKEE BREWING COMPANY

SPRECHER BREWING CO.

GREAT LAKES DISTILLERY
It may not be beer. But Milwaukee is also home to some damn fine Vodka, Gin and Whiskey which you can all sample and instantly get drunk with on this tour.

THE MILWAUKEE ART MUSEUM
Did you know we have an awesome art museum? You like art, right?

Also, did I mention I love this city?

So, hey. There's still much to plan! But now it's time to let me know your interest! Let's get a YEAH! and MAYBE! list going. Let me know if you'd like to come. It's gonna be so drunk!

GET READY TO DRANK JUNE 7-8 2014

(Other days too if you want)

YEAH!
Torakamikaze
jesshanebury
merkinspurlock
jeffreyg
cshimala
crystalr
kihou
sgauthier13
ir0cko

MAYBE!
wearecareful
Steve The Great
karaed
lxromero
soloyo-collabs
funkie fresh
Kookaberry
Ryder
Chipmnk

SCHEDULE BLAWG HERE!!!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni
ir0cko said:

Changed my mind. Count me out.

Change your mind back!!!! Or I will cry a thousand tears.

Sorry I've been a bit MIA lately, but I'll be posting updates and schedule real soon yall!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us