Close
One second...

SCORE 100 DESIGNS WITH OUR NEW SCORING FEED TO...

• by skaw
  • posted Apr 03, 2014
  • 14 Comments

Watch this
murraymullet
murraymullet profile pic Alumni

I wish you never had to scroll. I love the infinity idea but keeping the scoring above the fold would be a better experience.

5eth
5eth profile pic Alumni
murraymullet said:

I wish you never had to scroll. I love the infinity idea but keeping the scoring above the fold would be a better experience.

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni

Or how about when a design is scored it disappears into a black hole? Or at least off the screen and visible in an "already scored" section only.

Just a thought to reduce clutter.

vectored_life

More importantly, I scored a LOT today!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Contests like this always come up the day after I have finished scoring all designs up for voting...

Manupix
soloyo-collabs said:

Contests like this always come up the day after I have finished scoring all designs up for voting...

THANKS, NSA!

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Alumni
soloyo-collabs said:

CONSPIRACY!

Manupix

Well too bad, but scoring seems broken right now: I've scored a bunch earlier today and they all appear unscored now. Great.

vectored_life
Manupix said:

Well too bad, but scoring seems broken right now: I've scored a bunch earlier today and they all appear unscored now. Great.

Had this issue too but I was bored at work and rescored all of them. But this was an issue for me a few times (both the rescoring and being bored at work).

No account?
Join Us