Close
One second...

Feedback, please.

Just wanted to get some feedback on my design, thanks.

Watch this
taz-pie

it is dreadful.

Nick_Nightshade

I'm going to be honest, I really don't get this piece at all. Maybe if you explained your concept a little bit we could help more?

Baston275

Thanks DR, I will explain, clarify concept, and thank you, Troll.

Nick_Nightshade
Baston275 said:

Woah, "troll"? Friend, I am legitimately trying to help you here. The reason I'm asking about your underlying concept because it's not immediately apparent to the viewer what you idea or message you are trying to convey. Right now all we have to go on is that you've made some sort of abstract picture of a man smoking. What does that even mean?

The key to success on Threadless is not just making cool art, it's making cool art that people want to buy, and sometimes that means you need more than just an image. The most successful "artsy" pieces on here at least tell a story, or show an idea, something to engage the viewer for more than the .5 seconds it takes for the eye to take in an image.

Hope this helps clarify, I apologize if my initial comment came off as somehow sarcastic or something.

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
Dread_Reaper said:
Baston275 said:

Woah, "troll"? Friend, I am legitimately trying to help you here. The reason I'm asking about your underlying concept because it's not immediately apparent to the viewer what you idea or message you are trying to convey. Right now all we have to go on is that you've made some sort of abstract picture of a man smoking. What does that even mean?

The key to success on Threadless is not just making cool art, it's making cool art that people want to buy, and sometimes that means you need more than just an image. The most successful "artsy" pieces on here at least tell a story, or show an idea, something to engage the viewer for more than the .5 seconds it takes for the eye to take in an image.

Hope this helps clarify, I apologize if my initial comment came off as somehow sarcastic or something.

I'm pretty sure the troll thing was aimed at taz.

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -
lxromero said:
Dread_Reaper said:
Baston275 said:

I'm pretty sure the troll thing was aimed at taz.

hahaha...yeah

Baston275

Dread Reaper, I wasn't referring to you as Troll, I appreciated your comment.

No account?