Close
One second...

Dog gone ... (wip)

I've been distracted lately...

Now I'm sleepy.

Leave your thoughts. I'll mull over them with coffee in the morning.

G'night.

Watch this
melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

What stage of the design is this? Whatever it is... I like where you're headed

Manupix

I like the car, but the dog is not the focus as I presume was the plan.

The spare wheel is distracting.

paulooo

Like your design it's nice that you use 3 colours (nice technique), the focus of the windows are a bit weird(black in front and back). maybe you can put a window that is lowered where the dog's sitting! Good luck!

NDTank
NDTank profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Thanks everybody!

melmike said:

What stage of the design is this? Whatever it is... I like where you're headed

A stage of de-evolution I suppose. I started this a while ago as a sort of spiritual successor to Purrfect Roadtrip... Then it turned into a farm joy ride but I wasn't sure about where my audience would be for it so it got tabled. Now I'm trying to get back to my simple original concept of a dog in an old truck

Manupix said:

I like the car, but the dog is not the focus as I presume was the plan.

The spare wheel is distracting.

Good point. I'll try to think of a way to bring focus to the dog. Or maybe load up the back of the truck with more dogs. I was planning on working on all of the wheels as they seem a little heavy to me.

paulooo said:

Like your design it's nice that you use 3 colours (nice technique), the focus of the windows are a bit weird(black in front and back). maybe you can put a window that is lowered where the dog's sitting! Good luck!

The front and back windows focus were a consequence of limiting the color palette. I'll see what I can do to soften the contrast.

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
NDTank said:

The front and back windows focus were a consequence of limiting the color palette. I'll see what I can do to soften the contrast.

keep em the same color but maybe texture them heavily to decrease the contrast?

NDTank
NDTank profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Nice idea

No account?
Join Us