Close
One second...

Dog gone ... (wip)

I've been distracted lately...

Now I'm sleepy.

Leave your thoughts. I'll mull over them with coffee in the morning.

G'night.

Watch this
Manupix

I like the car, but the dog is not the focus as I presume was the plan.

The spare wheel is distracting.

paulooo

Like your design it's nice that you use 3 colours (nice technique), the focus of the windows are a bit weird(black in front and back). maybe you can put a window that is lowered where the dog's sitting! Good luck!

NDTank
NDTank profile pic Alumni

Thanks everybody!

melmike said:

What stage of the design is this? Whatever it is... I like where you're headed

A stage of de-evolution I suppose. I started this a while ago as a sort of spiritual successor to Purrfect Roadtrip... Then it turned into a farm joy ride but I wasn't sure about where my audience would be for it so it got tabled. Now I'm trying to get back to my simple original concept of a dog in an old truck

Manupix said:

I like the car, but the dog is not the focus as I presume was the plan.

The spare wheel is distracting.

Good point. I'll try to think of a way to bring focus to the dog. Or maybe load up the back of the truck with more dogs. I was planning on working on all of the wheels as they seem a little heavy to me.

paulooo said:

Like your design it's nice that you use 3 colours (nice technique), the focus of the windows are a bit weird(black in front and back). maybe you can put a window that is lowered where the dog's sitting! Good luck!

The front and back windows focus were a consequence of limiting the color palette. I'll see what I can do to soften the contrast.

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
NDTank said:

The front and back windows focus were a consequence of limiting the color palette. I'll see what I can do to soften the contrast.

keep em the same color but maybe texture them heavily to decrease the contrast?

No account?
Join Us