Close
One second...

Feedback/ Critique on this design please :)

Hi everybody! I have this new design and I'd like to know how it can be better. It's called "The Almighty Poo" and it's based on the eye of providence.

Any constructive criticism would be great! Thanks!

Watch this
Ray-Chow

I think it great, add some shading? make it appear more 3D

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

sometimes you need to ask yourself, what % of the population do I think want to wear a t-shirt with a pile of shit on it?

Other than that, the artwork is bland and uninteresting. Sorry dude, but you can't polish a turd.

taz-pie
melmike said:

sometimes you need to ask yourself, what % of the population do I think want to wear a t-shirt with a pile of shit on it?

Other than that, the artwork is bland and uninteresting. Sorry dude, but you can't polish a turd.

this.

Nick_Nightshade
1 design submitted -
melmike said:

This should absolutely be the first question you ask when starting any design. You're not just creating art, you're creating art for people to purchase. Threadless is a business, so approach your projects like a professional artist and you'll have much more success.

Good luck with your future endeavors friend!

monabsolu
melmike said:

No account?
Join Us