Close
One second...

Where do you get these custom templates?

Seems like a lot of people are using a non-standard template. Where are these? Are we allowed to just create whatever we want (template-wise) or is there a hidden set of templates that I'm not seeing anywhere?

Thanks in advance! :)

Watch this
RonanL
RonanL profile pic Alumni

Are you referring to the mock ups that people use?

There are many alternatives to the ones Threadless provides. You are technically supposed to have permission to use them, but it really seems like no one cares.

I personally paid a few bucks for a great template that I use, ones with a .PSD file you can slide the design into the shirt seamlessly.

Waking-Crow

Interesting... I think having a great template (mock-up) adds to the overall appeal of the design. I'll have to see what I can find...

Manupix
Waking-Crow said:

Are we allowed to just create whatever we want (template-wise)

Yes.

QuietCity
QuietCity profile pic Alumni

Yiannz I totally agree. Something needs to be done coz lots of new members don't even know that these templates exist :(

Luke McKinna

That thread has been deleted, is there another source for those?

Manupix

I have the threadstaff shots (jpegs) from the old site, but I'm too lazy to host them individually and my hosting site doesn't support zips. Anyone want to host them, just post yer email in this thread.

That, or you're good at internetting and you can still grab stuff from the templates thread ;)

dsds

Manupix, how big is the collection (MB/GB)? I might actually host them :)

dsds

on the other hand, why don't you post them on Flickr, for example?

Manupix
slavinskas said:

Manupix, how big is the collection (MB/GB)? I might actually host them :)

Under 6 MB.

Also I want nothing to do with Flickr.

There is a Flickr blank tee photos page (scroll down a bit), conditions apply but almost no one cares ;_;

dsds
Manupix said:

Under 6 MB.

Also I want nothing to do with Flickr.

OK, I think I would be happy to host them on my site :) Could you email them to fineart at slavinskas.com please? :)

Why no love with flickr? <:)

Manupix

Done, via WeTransfer =)

dsds

Yay! Thank you so much! I will upload them this weekend!

emmanuel.kunt

Hi, I'm thinking of submitting a few designs. I found these models in T's template package online and it says it's created by threadless. Is it okay to use them for submission?

Manupix

Excellent! You're welcome =)

dsds

Thank you! will do :)

No account?
Join Us