Close
One second...

Anyone want to collab?

Watch this
tohellandback

you have nice photos, but also different from each other. do you already have something in mind you'd like to do?

LashelleValentine
LashelleValentine profile pic Alumni

you have nice photos, but also different from each other. do you already have something in mind you'd like to do?

No, not at the moment. I was hoping that someone would find something they thought they could work with and then go from there!

Eliseanna

Hello, I love your photos! I think even if we didn't collaborate now, I'd love to paint what you've captured anyway. The one's that captured me were, 'forced relationships', 'counterparts' and 'enchanted'

My website is www.eliseanna.com And I have two Threadless designs up for scoring now https://www.threadless.com/profile/1875232/eliseanna

Check out my style and see if you think our styles would work together!

kajenoz

eliseanna, wanna collab with me? see my designs on my profile.

LashelleValentine
Eliseanna said:

Hello, I love your photos! I think even if we didn't collaborate now, I'd love to paint what you've captured anyway. The one's that captured me were, 'forced relationships', 'counterparts' and 'enchanted'

My website is www.eliseanna.com And I have two Threadless designs up for scoring now https://www.threadless.com/profile/1875232/eliseanna

Check out my style and see if you think our styles would work together!

I think our styles would work well together and I would be very interested in seeing what you came up with. So yes, I would love to collaborate with you! If you would like to start up something just let me know!

Eliseanna

Yes, let's do this! How about we email (elise.han.scamp@hotmail.com) or would Facebook be easier? Just so we can send images to each other easily. I'll have a play around tomorrow and send through some sketches and maybe then you can send through your thoughts on them.

LashelleValentine
Eliseanna said:

Yes, let's do this! How about we email (elise.han.scamp@hotmail.com) or would Facebook be easier? Just so we can send images to each other easily. I'll have a play around tomorrow and send through some sketches and maybe then you can send through your thoughts on them.

I will e-mail you now!

Eliseanna
kajenoz said:

I'm not sure our style would go together, and but I wouldn't mind having a chat and seeing what you had in mind. Is there a way to open up a new thread so we don't clog LashelleValentine's thread?

Eliseanna
kajenoz said:

I'm not sure our style would go together, and but I wouldn't mind having a chat and seeing what you had in mind. Is there a way to open up a new thread so we don't clog LashelleValentine's thread?

Tragic_Magic

Heyo,just wanted to drop by and say,whoa! I saw your photo art and they are amazing! especially " Pop art isn't dead" and "Counterpart".That would go really fine with tshirts:D Good Luck! :)

LashelleValentine
CaptainTragicMagic said:

Heyo,just wanted to drop by and say,whoa! I saw your photo art and they are amazing! especially " Pop art isn't dead" and "Counterpart".That would go really fine with tshirts:D Good Luck! :)

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate that, you are very kind :)

No account?
Join Us