Close
One second...

Woah just found an awesome secret link on Threadless?

Watch this
WednesdayCat

love it, saves time. yay :)

Manupix

Totally rad!

What does 'rising' mean?

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

It's like voting tumblr, it's amazing and I love it. Whoever came up with this needs a raise.

Daviisilva

Forever scrolling!

sausage_moe

YE$$$$$$$$$$$!!! Looks perfect on the phone as well! Awesome. Will definitely be back to scoring regularly if this works as good as it looks. Thanks!!!

Christina.A.art
lazysundave said:

That's pretty cool. Although, I think I would add one more feature. I'd add a text box at the bottom of each submission thumbnail that would allow you to post a comment so you don't have to go into the full design screen to do it.

^This or have it on the side. I want to be able to comment without having to open it up individually. I really like this alot better tho. :)

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni
Christina.A.art said:
lazysundave said:

That's pretty cool. Although, I think I would add one more feature. I'd add a text box at the bottom of each submission thumbnail that would allow you to post a comment so you don't have to go into the full design screen to do it.

^This or have it on the side. I want to be able to comment without having to open it up individually. I really like this alot better tho. :)

Yep, my Threadpals take the time to comment on my designs, so I want to make sure I do the same. So what I do is I go to the scoring page and open every design I want to comment on in a new window. If there was some way to integrate commenting that would be balls.

jmeaspls
jmeaspls profile pic Alumni

This is neat, but I'm not sure how I feel about the 'Rising' tab. It just doesn't seem as obvious to me as the others.

What does 'rising' mean?

Case in point. I can see a lot of users asking themselves this exact question.

jmeaspls
jmeaspls profile pic Alumni

Maybe something like 'Trending' is a bit more clear. Trendy things might not necessarily be at the top, but, you know, have been getting lots of attention lately.

But I still dunno about that one either.

Fungusamungus

Mind blown. This is pretty fantastic

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

just big size, very speedy - awesome !

also this

melmike said:
Christina.A.art said:
lazysundave said:

Yep, my Threadpals take the time to comment on my designs, so I want to make sure I do the same. So what I do is I go to the scoring page and open every design I want to comment on in a new window. If there was some way to integrate commenting that would be balls.

me too

heykimby

Works beaut on mobile, too.

JoshReilly

I can see this way working much better, I found myself wanting to vote more.

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

Glad you guys are digging it. We are going to turn it on for real real shortly :)

heykimby
skaw said:

Glad you guys are digging it. We are going to turn it on for real real shortly :)

for real real real?

Queeg500

YES! I can score again! I mean, I'll enjoy scoring again!

No account?
Join Us