Close
One second...

Woah just found an awesome secret link on Threadless?

Watch this
NDTank
NDTank profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I like the look of this!

WednesdayCat

love it, saves time. yay :)

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

love this.

Manupix

Totally rad!

What does 'rising' mean?

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

It's like voting tumblr, it's amazing and I love it. Whoever came up with this needs a raise.

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

def awesome!!

Daviisilva

Forever scrolling!

sausage_moe

YE$$$$$$$$$$$!!! Looks perfect on the phone as well! Awesome. Will definitely be back to scoring regularly if this works as good as it looks. Thanks!!!

filgouvea
filgouvea profile pic Alumni

Yes!

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni

Woo! This is a great secret link!

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

barmalisiRTB
barmalisiRTB profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -
EZFL said:

love this.

Agree!

Christina.A.art
1 design submitted -
lazysundave said:

That's pretty cool. Although, I think I would add one more feature. I'd add a text box at the bottom of each submission thumbnail that would allow you to post a comment so you don't have to go into the full design screen to do it.

^This or have it on the side. I want to be able to comment without having to open it up individually. I really like this alot better tho. :)

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni
Christina.A.art said:
lazysundave said:

That's pretty cool. Although, I think I would add one more feature. I'd add a text box at the bottom of each submission thumbnail that would allow you to post a comment so you don't have to go into the full design screen to do it.

^This or have it on the side. I want to be able to comment without having to open it up individually. I really like this alot better tho. :)

Yep, my Threadpals take the time to comment on my designs, so I want to make sure I do the same. So what I do is I go to the scoring page and open every design I want to comment on in a new window. If there was some way to integrate commenting that would be balls.

jmeaspls
jmeaspls profile pic Alumni

This is neat, but I'm not sure how I feel about the 'Rising' tab. It just doesn't seem as obvious to me as the others.

What does 'rising' mean?

Case in point. I can see a lot of users asking themselves this exact question.

jmeaspls
jmeaspls profile pic Alumni

Maybe something like 'Trending' is a bit more clear. Trendy things might not necessarily be at the top, but, you know, have been getting lots of attention lately.

But I still dunno about that one either.

Fungusamungus

Mind blown. This is pretty fantastic

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni
5 designs submitted - Score now!

just big size, very speedy - awesome !

also this

melmike said:
Christina.A.art said:
lazysundave said:

Yep, my Threadpals take the time to comment on my designs, so I want to make sure I do the same. So what I do is I go to the scoring page and open every design I want to comment on in a new window. If there was some way to integrate commenting that would be balls.

me too

heykimby

Works beaut on mobile, too.

pweye
pweye profile pic Alumni

Big big improvement. Big thumbs up!

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Exciting! Yes easy commenting is needed.

chuck p comics
chuck p comics profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I keep coming here to vote now!! so fast

gasponce
1 design submitted -

awesomelly quick & easy!!!!!!

JoshReilly

I can see this way working much better, I found myself wanting to vote more.

dandingeroz
dandingeroz profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

WOW

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

Glad you guys are digging it. We are going to turn it on for real real shortly :)

heykimby
skaw said:

Glad you guys are digging it. We are going to turn it on for real real shortly :)

for real real real?

Queeg500

YES! I can score again! I mean, I'll enjoy scoring again!

rizkisyahril
rizkisyahril profile pic Alumni

yeah..that is so much better..

No account?
Join Us