Close
One second...

Little Red Riding Hood - SCORING NOW!

Watch this
goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Wow amazing!!

[+duracell-]

hey cool style, I just wish you would pick a different fairy tale.

Kudaman

Thanks guys :)

[+duracell-] said:

Umm, which fairy tale you think it should be? Haha

chuck p comics
chuck p comics profile pic Alumni

so great! I feel like a broken record but your to good!

JumpPuppy

Very very cool! Wanna see this in colour.

[+duracell-]
Kudaman said:

[+duracell-] said:

ANY other will do. It's just that threadless has printed an unreasonable amount of LRRH designs already. Its tired and played out. I'm embarrassed for them, frankly. If you looked through the catalog you would see for yourself how absurd it is. I know you wont though. You'll just ignore me and finish it and submit here.. it'll probably get a good score. Maybe it'll print, maybe not, w/e. Lets just get this over with.

Kudaman
[+duracell-] said:
Kudaman said:

[+duracell-] said:

ANY other will do. It's just that threadless has printed an unreasonable amount of LRRH designs already. Its tired and played out. I'm embarrassed for them, frankly. If you looked through the catalog you would see for yourself how absurd it is. I know you wont though. You'll just ignore me and finish it and submit here.. it'll probably get a good score. Maybe it'll print, maybe not, w/e. Lets just get this over with.

you are right, tons of LRRH design has been submitted and printed in threadless. Even this one got printed recently and I love it very much. The concept behind my design is similar to a lot of other LRRH submissions. I am well aware of that.

In my opinion LRRH is one of those famous fairy tales that can be easily recognized, that is why the story of my design is pretty straight forward, I can focus on the art without worry about people not getting the concept.

I am not so sure what kind of designs threadless is going to print.. this time I just try to follow the trend, its always good to try, right? :P

I appreciate your advice my friend, I will definitely try something different next time. Cheers

badnobe
badnobe profile pic Alumni

nice! i want to see this finish...

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

it's fantastic as ever, I think threadless should go strait to - made - with you.

goliath72

I agree all your designs are iTunes worthy!

BlancaJP said:

it's fantastic as ever, I think threadless should go strait to - made - with you.

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

I think LRRH resonates with a lot of people because she's kind of a bad ass chick. I love your style and your interpretation. Looking forward to the end result.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

ummmm, this is what my initial sketches look like:

... just sayin

[+duracell-]
macdoodle said:

I think LRRH resonates with a lot of people because she's kind of a bad ass chick. I love your style and your interpretation. Looking forward to the end result.

Sure, but Gretel threw a cannibalistic witch into an oven. That's pretty hardcore too. Just sayin.

JaymeArt

looks like another great one :]

macdoodle
[+duracell-] said:
macdoodle said:

Sure, but Gretel threw a cannibalistic witch into an oven. That's pretty hardcore too. Just sayin.

Very true! There's a design idea in there somewhere :)

aqsmorningview

Is this little red design going to be submitted to the new dog section if you finish it in time?

Kudaman

Thanks everyone!

melmike said:

ummmm, this is what my initial sketches look like:

... just sayin

yeah mike but the final outcome of your designs are so detailed and awesome :)

aqsmorningview said:

Is this little red design going to be submitted to the new dog section if you finish it in time?

nope, this is for normal threadless challenge

Kudaman

subbed!

JIMDAHOUSECAT
JIMDAHOUSECAT profile pic Alumni

if you dont get printed soon i'm going to rip my hair out lol

tohellandback

in my opinion, i did like more the sketch than the final work, because the wolf's face is more visible. not being a typical wolf you should show more than you hide. as it is now it took me some time to realize what i was looking at. also i'm curious to see how this work on a t-shirt, and the placement you did choose for it.

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
6 designs submitted - Score now!
JIMDAHOUSECAT said:

if you dont get printed soon i'm going to rip my hair out lol

i know riiiiiiiiite?

macdoodle

Oh man! That came out awesome!

JaymeArt

^^ ditto what MD said :]

Kudaman

thanks guys! I will post the link when its up :D

tohellandback said:

in my opinion, i did like more the sketch than the final work, because the wolf's face is more visible. not being a typical wolf you should show more than you hide. as it is now it took me some time to realize what i was looking at. also i'm curious to see how this work on a t-shirt, and the placement you did choose for it.

Hey thanks for pointing that out, I was trying to make the wolf look more stylize, that's why I changed the head part. :D It is going to be a slightly oversized print, I place the design in the middle top of the tee.

DenVeegerd

Probably not the first and not the last.... This AWESOME!!! Great Style, Great Concept, Great Colors, Great Execution...... There's only one question left for me... Can you vote it higher than a 5?

gupikus

Congrats!!!

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

BIG 5 ! painterly coloring job looks fantastic !

graphiczel

I'm just wondering why your other previous designs never got printed....... all of them are awesome too! :)

Nick_Nightshade

All 5's for you buddy, this is excellent. You really have a great combination of unique style and technical savvy to properly execute. Great work!

goliath72

5$ this already!

Milan_

Damn you kickass sir!

Kudaman

thanks for the love guys!

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni
Kudaman said:

thanks for the love guys!

it's well deserved my friend. As you might have guessed, I'm a big fan of this painted style.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

You're real good at this.

Kudaman

@mike: thanks buddy, this is actually the first time I paint my design this way, I should stick to this painting style then haha

@FoodStampDavis: hey thanks :) and congrats on getting print, BUTT MAGIC FTW!

goliath72

Support bump! Keep up the great work!

Kudaman

Bbbbbbbump! :)

No account?
Join Us