Close
One second...

please help! legitimate threadless shirts for sale?

Watch this
Wheels03
Wheels03 profile pic Alumni

Hmmm, very curious about this site since I've been looking for All Day I Dream About PS, but could never find it in a medium.

JaymeArt

This was posted on my thread:

jeffreyg said:

...so on April 1, 2014, chosen designs will get royalties equal to a minimum of 20% of Threadess’ net profits per unit sold? Not a cash payment? (except for challenges?)

Yes. Weekly prints will be on royalties. By June (probably) it'll be set up on monthly royalty payments. You'll be able to track it on Artist Dashboard. There will still be the cash prizes for design challenges, and some weekly incentives that we'll establish soon.

what about royalties on derivative works of an artists design?

Derivative works just means if we change a color on the design or if we just change the shirt color - just anything we do to basically make it best suited for the printers. The royalties system is for everything we sell your product on.

What is sub-licensing?

Basically so that we can give you more opportunities and get paid for more opportunities. For example, if we presented your design to get picked up by a wholesaler, etc.

So they have already implemented the sales opportunities from other wholesalers ect? Is that new? Or are the terms just changing?

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Yes they are, they're based in the UAE and are part of some partnership thing, licensing Threadless designs. They have a Facebook page that we innocently trolled a little while ago only to be told they are in fact legit.

berlynhubler
berlynhubler profile pic Alumni
Wharton said:

Yes they are, they're based in the UAE and are part of some partnership thing, licensing Threadless designs. They have a Facebook page that we innocently trolled a little while ago only to be told they are in fact legit.

Thanks Wharton!

vanillablue
vanillablue profile pic Staff

We did have a vendor program where wholesalers could purchase products from the website for resale. They may have been one of those vendors.

berlynhubler
berlynhubler profile pic Alumni
vanillablue said:

We did have a vendor program where wholesalers could purchase products from the website for resale. They may have been one of those vendors.

Okay, thanks! I have also been told that they only ship within UAE, in case anyone else was interested.

No account?
Join Us