Close
One second...

Need advice on this design.

So I've been working on this today. What do you guys think? has it got potential?
I think it needs something but I just don't know what. ANY comments will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Watch this
jehsiboi

bump

SamDraws
SamDraws profile pic Alumni

I think the problem is that it doesn't seem to mean anything. It's simple (which is good) but you need to nail a concept and then work from that.

c-royal
c-royal profile pic Alumni

Since you started some mystic delirious design I suggest you go on, maybe put it on a big throne with guard dogs protecting him with a psychedelic pattern behind or stuff like these. Don't hesitate to be epic.

jehsiboi
c-royal said:

Since you started some mystic delirious design I suggest you go on, maybe put it on a big throne with guard dogs protecting him with a psychedelic pattern behind or stuff like these. Don't hesitate to be epic.

Thanks for the jump start that got my creative engine going again on this ????

jehsiboi

ignore the question marks lol

jehsiboi

what do you guys reckon about going in this direction? /enlightenedfrenchie3_zps6436d809.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Mantichore
Mantichore profile pic Alumni

that's pretty cool i think. weird but interesting

Mantichore
Mantichore profile pic Alumni

maybe add a dog with a man's face lapping water from a bowl or something like that...

jehsiboi

So this is the finished design. It's only my second. It's up for voting, just click the link. So any comments would be great!! And votes of course. Cheers brothers and sisters.

Please vote I'll love you forever!

sookkol

much better design successes

No account?