Close
One second...

New design WIP. Watchu think?

New design Wip, just sketched it up and scanned it. Hope u all like beer and the idea. Cheers !

Watch this
goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Clever lol

vectored_life

Hahaha! This is awesome!

The only thing is I think you stole this from JohnnyPeter24927174786024-056-0456=-6=54

or whatever it was

jk.

Can't wait to see updates

johnnysPeter
vectored_life said:

Hahaha! This is awesome!

The only thing is I think you stole this from JohnnyPeter24927174786024-056-0456=-6=54

or whatever it was

jk.

Can't wait to see updates

LoL, haha yeah i changed my username cause i didn't like how damn long it was. I think I have some form of A.D.D or something cause i'm never satisfied and always trying to change shit. like my name or profile pic.. uggh its frustrating.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Definitely dig it.

One thing, though - and it may just be me looking for it - but the placement of the bottle opener kind of makes it look like a phallus for the bottleman in the foreground.

Of course, with some color and lighting that could change.

johnnysPeter

Yeah forsure i agree. I think with the color palette im using itll fix that. If not illl switch that bitch. I'm glad u dig the initial sketch and idea though. Thanks man.

MudgeStudios
MudgeStudios profile pic Alumni

Nice sketch. This has some real potential! Can't wait to see colors and lighting.

MudgeStudios
MudgeStudios profile pic Alumni

Nice sketch. This has some real potential! Can't wait to see colors and lighting.

No account?
Join Us