Start a Free Store Today With Your Artwork

Set up an online store for your art in minutes. We'll handle all manufacturing, order fulfillment, and customer service for you!

Open up shop today

My Teepublic Store - Links

EDIT: If you want to start a Teepublic store, do me a favor and USE MY REFERRAL THINGY HERE:

http://www.teepublic.com/join/tomburns

-

So, with Threadless's new T's & C's comes the age of the Print-On-Demand shirt extravaganza.

Below here are a couple of notes for artists here, just passing on some info I learned by doing, as well as links to some of my tees there (links to ones that are not currently available here on threadless)

NOTE #1:
I have already researched and bought a few different shirts at a few of the different shirt sites out there, and have found that currently, TeePublic seems to have the best quality shirts and prints for tees out there right now. The print is nice and strong, and doesn't wash out easily.

They are also run by the CollegeHumor/BustedTees folks, so they are on the level and you won't have to worry too much about getting paid every month.

NOTE #2:
One thing I can across though, design-wise for their POD production is, that you need to set your artwork up to where only what IS GOING TO PRINT WITH INK is showing. Meaning, that is you are printing on a red shirt, and there is that color red in your design, you need to have that area "cut out" so that the shirt shows through, otherwise, it will PRINT red, and you don't want that, it may not match up.
Doing this with the artwork, will give you a more "screen printed" look too.

Here's a pic of a shirt from there, and as you can see, the black outline printed, as I had not "cut it out". Not a big deal on this one, but would look much better if it was just the black of the shirt:

Cool? Coo.

Without further ado...
Here's mah shirtz:

MAIN LINK TO MY STOREFRONT FOR TEES

-

E=MC ESCHER

SPAGHETTI WESTERN

ACUTE INVASION

SHOWDOWN

Those are the "Oldies but Goodies" that haven''t been available for awhile here, and here is a special Commie Party VARIANT design that fills out the shirt area better. This is a new repositioning of the design I did that is similar to a recomposition that Threadless did here for some special edition/ select tees.

THE COMMUNIST PARTY (VARIANT)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
yiannz
tomburns said:

If you want to start a Teepublic store, do me a favor and USE MY REFERRAL THINGY HERE:

http://www.teepublic.com/join/tomburns

Damn! I've just started an account few days ago (nothing there yet)...I wish I've seen this before...But what is this referral for? is it for avoiding this approval-application thing? Can I still use your referral?

By the way thanks for all the info above :)

I'll just go ahead and follow you guys and hopefully submit my first design there.

sweet n sour
sweet n sour profile pic Alumni

hey dudes, after seeing this thread I thought I'd give it a shot, however I'm having some trouble with the art work file. the mock up and preview jpegs load fine but all I can get to load for the art work file is a lowish-res jpeg, I've tried loading the original 8x8 in 600 dpi psd file but it won't have it, maybe it's my slow pc. any thoughts?

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
sweet n sour said:

hey dudes, after seeing this thread I thought I'd give it a shot, however I'm having some trouble with the art work file. the mock up and preview jpegs load fine but all I can get to load for the art work file is a lowish-res jpeg, I've tried loading the original 8x8 in 600 dpi psd file but it won't have it, maybe it's my slow pc. any thoughts?

I had that problem once with one of my designs, I could never fix it. 1 out of 22 though

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
sweet n sour said:

Are you using .png files? I find these files keep resolution even when the actual file size is relatively low. If you are not, try saving them this way in the saving web window.

sweet n sour
sweet n sour profile pic Alumni

cheers guys

using a png file worked but i'm not sure if the transparent background is still transparent or not.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

I set up my store too. They seem to be really cool folks! Their FAQ said they have a 25M limit for uploading original art files but that could be old info since I managed to upload a huge-ass psd for Milk Dad Is Punches with no problems.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us