Close
One second...

Parody Challenge closed 1 hour before?

Tried to submit at 23:15 and said it was challenge was already closed, its a collab with rodrigobhz so I feel really bad about it, any suggestions?, already emailed Laura & Dany to see if anyone can help us. Thanks

Watch this
Robo Rat
Robo Rat profile pic Alumni

No man. It's still open for submissions. I'm from Singapore and it's already 1:51pm here.

expo
expo profile pic Alumni
Robo Rat said:

No man. It's still open for submissions. I'm from Singapore and it's already 1:51pm here.

It says its closed for me, Im in Mexico and it was 23:15 when I tried and said it was closed, I submitted it anyway as a regular daily in case someone can help us when checking for approval. Thanks

kimkong1014
kimkong1014 profile pic Alumni

Yap! Closed already bro, i managed to submit my latest work though. so glad.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

The deadline counters have been buggy lately. If you sub it as a general submission Jeff or Luis can probably push it in the parody contest anyway?

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Jeff and Laura have run away to California together. I'm sure someone else will sneak it in for you. They have done it before for other people.

Pez Banana

I just finished my Parody sub at 5:45 am and i too see it as closed. So is the deadline based on YOUR local time? Is there some way i can get my sub into the challenge?

expo
expo profile pic Alumni

Thanks all, just hope someone can help us.

rodrigobhz
rodrigobhz profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I'm sure they can help us. Threadstaff to the rescue!

rodrigobhz
rodrigobhz profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Check your inbox, Jorge! Laura just replied and I think we are fine :)

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

Hey guys, if you weren't able to get a submission in before the actual deadline of midnight please submit to the normal challenge, post about it here and we'll move it over. Sorry for the hassle.

Pez Banana

This is great news! Thanks Threadstaff! My submission is called The Ultimate Mashup, submitted today around 6 am EST. I had thought the deadline was tuesday noon.

kharmazero
kharmazero profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

hey, i just uploaded one on the regular challenge that was supposed to go for the parody challenge.It's called Princess Monokiki,is it too late?

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

I'll be moving whatever's posted here!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

everythings moved and approved :]

No account?
Join Us