Some dumb crap I made in 2014 (now with a bulge)

Yeah, anyway

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Manupix

Please stay dumb. I love all your crap.

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
Morkki said:

Trying to get another thing done for hoodies and also warming up for characters:

The text is giving me troubles, I'm still not happy with the nature of the lettering (I think I want it to be more slimy than angular but not quite gross, I guess?) and I'll need to balance the two sides better somehow. Also some of the symmetry in the skull will get altered, at least in inking.

really loving the text style in the eye sockets on this one. the crossbones could prob use some of that weird texture you applied to the skull

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

That skull thing is one of those things that keeps sitting on the hard drive in half-assed sketch stage and just nagging me to do something. Someday, maybe!

Morkki

My experiment with the two subs so far seems to indicate that 8-bit style is less popular. I did not expect that.

Morkki

I wonder if I should resub this to the lowbrow challenge with a different colorway or something? Or at least do a new thang with the same style?

thompson98
Morkki said:

ok this isn't dumb, this is awesome. My favorite thing I've done this year

Love it.

RonanL
RonanL profile pic Alumni

Morkki - I saw The Awkward Dead up on TeePublic. I just have to say that I think that may be one of the most clever illustrations I've seen in a long time. It's totally awesome, and I applaud you for creating it.

Morkki
RonanL said:

Morkki - I saw The Awkward Dead up on TeePublic. I just have to say that I think that may be one of the most clever illustrations I've seen in a long time. It's totally awesome, and I applaud you for creating it.

Thank you! I was always happy with the concept and execution of that one but somehow I've never thought too much about it. But it has turned out to be the best seller in my Teepublic store so I guess there's a lesson in there somewhere about something!

Does redbubble do kid's clothes? I think it needs to be on those.

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni
Morkki said:

I wonder if I should resub this to the lowbrow challenge with a different colorway or something? Or at least do a new thang with the same style?

Yes please. Should have printed first time around.

ThePaperCrane
ThePaperCrane profile pic Alumni
Morkki said:

My favorite thing you've done. Want it to win.

Rhamsaso

no dumb at all...you make a good design than me..=)

Morkki

Oh dang this thing is now moving! Sort of

Oh and SUPER SECRET: here's a code thingy, you know what to do with it if you feel like doing it: 8JD8ZI

Morkki

This isn't a submission yet, maybe after the meetup. It's my contribution to the meetup art gallery:

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
Morkki said:

This isn't a submission yet, maybe after the meetup. It's my contribution to the meetup art gallery:

i like this lots

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni
nickv47 said:
Morkki said:

i like this lots

Oh yeah! Great.

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
macdoodle said:
nickv47 said:
Morkki said:

i like this lots

Oh yeah! Great.

also quoting because yes I likes also

Morkki

Thanx dudes! Everyone likes the eternal cold void of space that just makes you feel puny and insignificant!

Manupix
BeanePod said:
macdoodle said:
nickv47 said:
Morkki said:

i like this lots

Oh yeah! Great.

YAY INFLATION!

Demented
Demented profile pic Alumni
Manupix said:
BeanePod said:
macdoodle said:
nickv47 said:
Morkki said:

i like this lots

Oh yeah! Great.

YAY INFLATION!

I'd wear this!

Morkki

3 more days to go, man! And big thanks to you who already funded it. I don't have much in the way of work in progress shots to post but there is this:

The original space guy, done with markers and brush pen on a blank postcard. Currently in the possession of Mr chuck p. comics whom I met at the meet-up! This is one of the cards I've been doing for the participants of the Lend a Hand collab and there shall be more SOON. In fact I'll make a new blog for them when I have a bit of time.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
Morkki said:

3 more days to go, man! And big thanks to you who already funded it. I don't have much in the way of work in progress shots to post but there is this:

The original space guy, done with markers and brush pen on a blank postcard. Currently in the possession of Mr chuck p. comics whom I met at the meet-up! This is one of the cards I've been doing for the participants of the Lend a Hand collab and there shall be more SOON. In fact I'll make a new blog for them when I have a bit of time.

All your cards are sweet. That design is great. And I gotta say you are one of the best gif-ers around here. Man, I am full of compliments today aren't I?

Morkki

Why, thank you! I like to think of myself as one of the laziest gif-ers though, because I mainly just draw the same thing a few times and set to loop

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Do you have So Why Don'tcha Kill Me available for sale anywhere?

Morkki
Pyne said:

Do you have So Why Don'tcha Kill Me available for sale anywhere?

Oh! I do now, at Teepublic. I was trying to get that one elsewhere but no luck. Still have to make that Redbubble account someday!

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Yeay! Purchased :)

Morkki

Well I done gone did resub ol' Milk Dad. Checking my profile for social medias such as Twitter or Tumblr might help getting your hands on a certain code if you know what I mean WINK WINK

tsuta86
Morkki said:

dude! Why can't we have animated shirts? It's not fair :( Anyway lol thank you for this thread, made me laugh so much :D I think you have some great stuff!

taz-pie

i got milk dad on navy. it is the best dad colour.

Neight-Bit
Neight-Bit profile pic Alumni

Shroom Dad is also punches.

Morkki

Thnakyou thankyou. I'm banking on Daniel's magic touch to get a Collab of the Year!

Morkki
lxromero said:

needs more streakin'

You can print the streak on the backside

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us