Close
One second...

SOMEONE'S GETTING CONFUSED ON MY LATEST SUBMISSION! (PLEASE READ)

I saw someone commented on my latest submission saying

"would someone wearing this design actually expect women/anyone to talk to him? gross."

I just want to make it clear that's there's no inside joke on that design.. It's simply showing the water's inner thought, which is, he being excited for you to drink him so he can be inside you! Simple as that.

Thanks for reading :)

and uh.. it's ok if you score it too thx. haha.

Watch this
mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

People eh!!!! Thats why i am writing a book titled - Stupid Stupid Humans - I brief history on why we suck as a species

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

Hey man, no need to defend your designs. Some people will get it and some people won't. You just keep doing what you do!

Ephyeah

I just don't want people to think I'm some kind of a perv who makes those kind of designs to get votes! Thanks for reading, you two.. :)

RonanL
RonanL profile pic Alumni

I like the design - very simple and charming. The innuendo is definitely there though, despite your intentions. The "Inside You" is big and bold. It's the two words people will really notice because they associate it with doing the dirty, and some people are going to think that this is definitely one of those Pick-Up-Line designs. I think this it'd be harder to argue the innuendo is not there.

I always think it's important when designing to try and put yourself in others shoes, and to try and evaluate whether your design actually comes across like you wanted it. An easy way to do this is to just share it with a few people.

But like Steve said - fuck 'em! It's no big deal, and not everyone will see it like that. It's a good design, so just keep on trucking.

aaronmcdermott

I personally wouldn't wear this shirt b/c of what OTHER people might interpret it as. I also agree with Ronami's comment.

The innuendo is definitely there though, despite your intentions. The "Inside You" is big and bold. It's the two words people will really notice because they associate it with doing the dirty, and some people are going to think that this is definitely one of those Pick-Up-Line designs. I think this it'd be harder to argue the innuendo is not there.

Ephyeah

Thanks, you guys! You made me feel better. :D

opifan64
opifan64 profile pic Alumni

This design printed at Threadless and had intentional innuendo, so I wouldn't worry about a few people getting offended.

Ephyeah

That's a relief, then. Thanks, man :D

No account?
Join Us