Ultimate Collaboration Challenge
So, I was thinking...
Let's open this up for some real discussion.
What if there was an ultimate collaboration challenge? Better yet, if it was an official challenge...
This would mean that every design entered into the challenge has to be between two (or even three) designers/idea thinkers. If a design has only a single designer it would be rejected.
This could bring the following combinations between designers:
1) printed designer + printed designer = highly likely printed design
2) printed designer + unprinted designer = good chance printed design
3) unprinted designer + unprinted designer = hopefully printed design
Also, the same would go for someone with an idea:
1) printed designer + printed idea thinker = highly likely printed design
2) printed designer + unprinted idea thinker = good chance printed design
3) unprinted designer + unprinted idea thinker = hopefully printed design
They always say two minds are better than one. The creative possibilities are endless.
So, what do you think?