Close
One second...

My #1 Goal (To achieve or not to achieve)

My #1 Goal for three years has always been to getting printed on threadless, I havn't been here as long as some people but long enough to know how threadless works, I've seen the website make some Big changes and seen people come and go.

I feel confident that I will eventually see this through, I have climbed the score board from 1.74 to 3.27 and want to thank you all for the continuing support, through good times and bad times.

Here is to a the year 2014 of achieving my #1 goal!

Watch this
Milan_

Cheers! Keeping fingers crossed here ;)

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

Keep up that persistence, Theo! That was my only goal last year and it felt impossible. :-) You can do it!

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Your attitude is the best and you are one of the kindest/most encouraging people here. I hope you can reach your goal this year.

dnice25
dnice25 profile pic Alumni

Soon dude!!! you'll get there.

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

thanks everyone! your comments is what encourages me to continue towards my goal. :)

Theo86
1 design submitted -

thanks lazysundave, that means a lot to me.

Theo86
1 design submitted -

:)

ChrisDB

Hey Theo, just wanna say keep at it, man. I've only just gotten my first print and I know it'll come around to you as well. You've always supported me, bro. I can always depend on seeing you comment on my designs. It's always meant a lot, man. Thanks! Hit me up an email with your address and lemme hook you up with some goodies.

Oh, btw, 3.27 was my print's score as well ;)

Theo86
1 design submitted -

Thanks ChrisDB, I hope so. It's been my pleasure to support your artwork. :)

Ru Chery

Theo86 I share that same goal as well. I haven't gotten printed yet and that's ok because it just motivates me to get better and produce more designs. Theo86 I know that your day is coming. Keep producing great work and continue to be awesome!!

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Keep at Theo and thank you for your support, you are one of the nicest ones here, and you have made great progress, with great designs.

Theo86
1 design submitted -

thanks Ru Chery and BlancaJP.

nintechno
nintechno profile pic Alumni

You got this!

Theo86
1 design submitted -

thanks nintechno & chuck p comics :)

goliath72