New Batman Game: How about developing some other characters DC!?

This looks absolutely amazing:

But I can't help but think about how some of DC's other characters would be as popular from a little of the R+D spent on Batman: Aquaman, Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to name a few.

Watch this
nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni

I really enjoyed the new Animal Man series, trippy as all hell, too bad it's getting cancelled

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

I'd love to see them develop Hawkeye more, his new comic is a great read.

chuckpcomics
chuckpcomics profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:

I'd love to see them develop Hawkeye more, his new comic is a great read.

lol that's marvel, and I am sure they will be developing him more...

but that video was sick! but seriously batman is the best thing to ever happen to dc! I batman is the only dc title I read and the only dc movies I liked, ( but It does help when Christopher Nolen is making them)

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni
nickv47 said:

Hawkman? Hawkeye is Marvel.

Yeah, Marvel but I was just thinking comic book characters being fleshed out in general. I don't read any DC comics so I have no clue about those dudes.

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
TheInfamousBaka said:
nickv47 said:

Yeah, Marvel but I was just thinking comic book characters being fleshed out in general. I don't read any DC comics so I have no clue about those dudes.

i love love LOOOOVE the Hawkeye series

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

I'd love a totally over the top Lobo game. Something like the God of War series with ripping out spines and non stop metal

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
lxromero said:
TheInfamousBaka said:
nickv47 said:

Best superhero comic going right now. Matt Fraction is just the best.

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
Morkki said:

I'd love a totally over the top Lobo game. Something like the God of War series with ripping out spines and non stop metal

oh my lord, that'd be awesome.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

That's a Lobo, not the Lobo! It was a one-off appearance so far in Justice League 23.2 and it didn't erase the old Lobo. They're two separate characters.

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
foodstampdavis said:
lxromero said:
TheInfamousBaka said:
nickv47 said:

Best superhero comic going right now. Matt Fraction is just the best.

That and Daredevil
Morkki said:

That's a Lobo, not the Lobo! It was a one-off appearance so far in Justice League 23.2 and it didn't erase the old Lobo. They're two separate characters.

hes actually shown up quite a bite lately in Supergirl

No account?
Join Us