Close
One second...

Remake WIP ...

Remember my remake of jeffreyg's The Day I Almost Cared

I might get this finished up for the collab challenge ... but probably not...

Watch this
BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

Change it to a mouse and say cheese?

That peanuts one def got a lower score b/c it was in a challenge.

Also, my highest score, 3.56, was a resub.

NDTank
NDTank profile pic Alumni

3.56 on a resub is encouraging. Did you change it much?

I knew challenges could be hard on scores but a .5 drop seemed like a lot.

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

yeah...technically it was more of a remake although the idea was exactly the same.

remake: luna's way

original links broken....it was all doodle drawn stars and covered the entire front with the bottom of the shirt being a glass with the milky way inside.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

I remade this one and got a drop of .8! What's weird is, I think the colour version is way better. I might have thought it was down-voted coz it was in the 10k challenge, but the stats don't lie. Go figure...

bolin.yau

I think there's something a bit classy about the greyscale cellos, the coloured version is good too but couldn't imagine wearing it. Similar with the peanut character, I prefer the faded effect reminds me of Charlie Chaplin/silent movie.

I've seen a lot of good artwork being submitted but it's mainly about whether someone'd wear it or show it off in public - that's just my opinion of course

NDTank
melmike said:

I remade this one and got a drop of .8! What's weird is, I think the colour version is way better. I might have thought it was down-voted coz it was in the 10k challenge, but the stats don't lie. Go figure...

I'll be submitting all future designs in greyscale

vectored_life
melmike said:

I loved them both and gave both 5 but I liked the color version a lot more!

NDTank

I missed the remake and the collab challenge but this still exist... I'll get there eventually.

No account?
Join Us