Close
One second...

I saw two Threadless tees out on the street today

And what handsome fellows they were in them.

How often do you guys see em around?

Watch this
JacquesMaes
JacquesMaes profile pic Alumni

Maybe 2-3 times a year. Usually at a festival or when visiting a big city on a summer day. Also seen some Threadless shirts on (dutch) television shows. Always a fun moment!

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff

every day. I might be working under a set of very specific circumstances though...

mechanicalrobotpower
mechanicalrobotpower profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I see them at least four or five times a week, I work with a lot of people who wear and collect them.

nyenyerejunior

i live in a small university town i saw 3 in 2 years. Talking Penguin, Rock is Dead, Rock Out With Your Cock Out

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

I saw the bull one with fingers instead of a head and one of the cassette tape ones. It's pretty rare for me to ever see any, so two in one day was a big surprise.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

I see them every now and then, but I'm pretty much a recluse, even though I live in London. I want to see one of my own so I can sneak a photo like paparazzi scum.

taz-pie

i met a dude yesterday in an obscure little hotel in an equally obscure seaside town 2hrs outside of cape town. he was wearing that jellyfish made out of cables one from a few years back.

JacquesMaes
JacquesMaes profile pic Alumni
Wharton said:

I see them every now and then, but I'm pretty much a recluse, even though I live in London. I want to see one of my own so I can sneak a photo like paparazzi scum.

Some time ago I saw your (unprinted) Wanderlust design on a Belgian tv-show. It was a show where a group of young people get to make their own television program (called Carte Blanch). In the early episodes you get so see how they are trained and prepared, in the episode where they were deciding on the identity style and typography, they made a moodboard for inspiration where your Wanderlust design was clearly visible! Recognized it instantly!

Milan_
taz-pie said:

i met a dude yesterday in an obscure little hotel in an equally obscure seaside town 2hrs outside of cape town. he was wearing that jellyfish made out of cables one from a few years back.

I also meet a lot of dudes in obscure little hotels since it's part of my job, but they usually have no clothes on so i never saw one with threadless tee :(

wuhuli

Not counting my friends I saw 2 the whole of last year. I live in a small south east asian country so 2 is pretty good i think. One was funkalicious and another just had the threadless logo on the front.

speakerine
speakerine profile pic Alumni

5 times a year I think ! I saw Funkalicious on a girl yesterday !

Wharton
Jaakie201 said:
Wharton said:

Some time ago I saw your (unprinted) Wanderlust design on a Belgian tv-show. It was a show where a group of young people get to make their own television program (called Carte Blanch). In the early episodes you get so see how they are trained and prepared, in the episode where they were deciding on the identity style and typography, they made a moodboard for inspiration where your Wanderlust design was clearly visible! Recognized it instantly!

Oh yeah, big in Belgium! The moules frites are on me. Thanks Jaakie.

sausage_moe

I'd say one sighting every few weeks, not counting people I know of course. Even though threadless seems to be kinda popular around these parts I always get kinda excited. Like, "hey, I remember scoring this", "I know that artist from reading the forums" or simply "THAT is a threadless shirt". Feels like I'm part of a little cult or religion sometimes.

Oh...and also countless ripoffs of threadless designs/part of designs at the fleamarkets I occaisonally visit.

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni

I chap where I work lives in Threadless ts so I see a different one most weeks (when it's warmer). Prior to that I rarely saw any but I do live in the sticks of Blighty.

chuck p comics
chuck p comics profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I see a bunch when I go to any comic con!

Wharton

I usually see funkalicious if I do see them. I feel a reflected glory when I recognise them, like I'm part of a secret (not so secret) club. My girlfriend is pretty sick of me pointing them out.

dnice25
dnice25 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -
Wharton said:

I usually see funkalicious if I do see them. I feel a reflected glory when I recognise them, like I'm part of a secret (not so secret) club. My girlfriend is pretty sick of me pointing them out.

lol yeah man I feel the same way. I always see someone wearing them on the subway and have the urge to say something but I don't want to freak people out with my excitement.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Not many now since it's still winter and people have their shirts covered up. But in the summertime and in clubs it's quite common. Mr Mittens seems to be the most popular.

Also I like spotting pirated versions of Threadless tees.

JIMDAHOUSECAT
JIMDAHOUSECAT profile pic Alumni

there's a guy at my work who wears one everyday. he must own about 365 plus different Threadless shirts lol.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Whenever we go to the mall or something I keep an eye out for them and squee to myself with excitement in my head when I spot one. My SO is tired of me pointing them out to him, so it's like a private eye spy game.

But... I don't get out much. So that isn't very often.

spookylili
1 design submitted -

It's rare to see one around here. I remember seeing at least 2 though I don't remember which ones now. But people around me see a lot of them, including my tote bag that i use everyday :D

campkatie
campkatie profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I feel like I see one ever 2 weeks or so..but I live in a city with a bunch of art students. @infamousbaka, I totally do the same thing- it's like the punch buggy game :)

speakerine
speakerine profile pic Alumni

my girlfriend often sees them before me... and that's annoying

No account?